• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

eayres33

Explorer
As Harb scans the area he notices that the alley is vacant except for a few smaller floor pots and one small barrel.

There appears to be two sets of creatures on the deck of the shrine, two that are low to the ground and appear to be fighting over something lying on the deck and the other two are taller, just watching the interaction of the other two. A faint growling can be heard.

SunGold

First Post
Corsa considers Vin's plan for a moment. "An interesting thought, and I think I'd have a decent chance, but...that's not enough. If I get caught with the stump remover, it's over for all of you. Lal is right; let's all stay and do this quickly."

She looks toward the end of the alley, and to the shrine beyond. "Looks about fifty feet from the alley's end to the shrine. Who can help Raux kick things off? I'll need to be closer than that for my daggers, unfortunately," she says, holding them up uselessly.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Well," Flint says hesitantly, "I have a few magic tricks. But they're not what you call reliable. Or safe."

The dwarf looks gloomy. "I cannot have any of you by my side while the magic gets out. But I could move ahead just a bit and try to do that fire thing. Perhaps set something aflame as a distraction?"

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

"They area already engrossed in what they are doing. The closer we get before they know we are coming for them the less time they will have to call for help."

Harb looks around at the village "We are running out of time."

His face is still stone cold. What ever emotions or fears he has are deep within him, bottled up.

SunGold

First Post
"That fire thing works, but please hit our enemies, if you can. Lighting anything else may draw a lot of attention. We don't need a distraction, we just need them dead quickly."

OOC: Javelins are at disadv at this range, unfortunately, but it looks like we're good. Raux & Flint can get the party started.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I can hurt them at this range, but it would make flashes of light." Loosh shrugs. He appears to have no weapons other than his boarding pike. "I can just run at them and see what happens, if that would help."

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

FitzTheRuke

Legend
When everyone is ready, Loosh will whisper a prayer to Gozreh, slowly growing in intensity. When he finishes, he claps his hands. Over on the balcony there is a flash, almost like localized lightning, but no sound. Then Loosh picks up his pike and runs toward the enemy.

OOC: Sacred Flame. DC 13 Dex Save (no cover) or take [roll0] radiant damage. Targeting a taller creature. Then move as far as I can toward them, staying behind cover as much as possible

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads