• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Flint likewise hurls a bolt of flame, although he targets the second larger creature. After shooting, the dwarf moves towards his target, attempting stealth but mostly trying to keep his allies out of harm's way, whispering harshly, "Keep shooting; I'll distract them!"

OOC: Attack with firebolt on second large creature (hobgoblin?): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] and ignite flammable object
Stealth check: [roll2]

eayres33

Explorer
GM:
Yes lets get initiative rolls so I can get the blows landed in the right order. I will get the monster initiative rolls and a crude map up when I get home in a few hours.

SunGold

First Post
Once Loosh strikes, Corsa rushes from the safety of the alley, daggers at the ready. As she closes in, she throws both of them at the creature caught by Vin's fire. One goes far wide of its target, but she grins as the other buries itself in the beast's throat.

OOC: Initiative: 1D20+2 = [4]+2 = 6

Move: 30 ft toward shrine
Action: Thrown dagger attack
Bonus action: Thrown dagger attack

Thrown dagger attacks: 1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5
1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24

Damage w/crit: 2D4+2 = [4, 4]+2 = 10 [sblock=Whoops]Sorry, if you click on the dmg roll there are actually two rolls, because I forgot to change the "2" in the "Number of Rolls" field when I hit "back" after my attack roll. I only meant to roll dmg for the one crit (hence the roll's name), so I'm only using the first roll here (which was thankfully the good one! :D).[/sblock]

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
(OOC: I'm going to re-post the results above in a clearer format, I was on my smartphone)

Javelin throw near the shrine: 1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16

Javelin throw near the shrine, if it hits: 1D6+3 = [1]+3 = 4

OOC: damn it I misspelled the name... anyway, initiative:

Initiative vs the shrine: 1D20+1 = [20]+1 = 21

[sblock=minisheet]Lal Qalandar, human barbarian (hermit) level 1, CG

Abilities:Str: 17 (+3), Dex: 13 (+1), Con: 14 (+2) Int: 8 (-1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 8 (-1)

AC: 13 (barbarian unarmored defense)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30
HP: 14/14
Hit Dice: 1d12
Passive Perception: 13

SAVES: Strength +5, Dexterity: +1, Constitution: +4 ,Intelligence: -1, Wisdom: +1, Charisma: -1[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads