D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

eayres33

Explorer
A voice in goblin came back, “Trap you say. . . well then take the slaves out the front. We will hit the next building and meet you at the square.”

“Don’t take too long or Scabvistin will unleash Scarvinious on you.” The goblin voice laughed shortly and then the sounds of the humanoids in the alley moving away could be heard.

SunGold

First Post
OOC: I was going to wait for Raux to report back. He's the only one in the back, so probably the only one who knows what's going on IC. :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Looks like you tricked them. Let's get going."

When everyone is ready, including arming commoners, Loosh will open the door for whoever wants to go first. If no one volunteers, he will go.

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Flint nods.

"Stupid goblins."

The dwarf grabs his battleaxe and balances it against his right shoulder for easy use. He considers getting a shield, but decides against it; during his training he somehow always managed to trip over them.

"Give the swords and shields to those who have none and let's go!"

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal attached the shield to his back and quickly put a sword to his side. He felt more confident with the tabar, but circumstance might demand the shield... he would see.

He whispered to the locals : "once out of the alley, which way?"

Jason.knepper

First Post
After explaining to the other patrons what had occurred, Raux volunteers to take point through the alley. "We'll just have to navigate the city as best we can until we can make it to the woods. There we can hide for safety and figure out what to do." Scanning the armed group, he felt suddenly at home in the moment. Armed with comrades against a foe and with a mission to perform. He let his senses attune for a moment, for the excitement to settle and made himself calm down. With both swords ready, he exhaled and prepared to open the door. Pausing, he turned back with a slight sardonic grin to the bartender, "I don't think I'll be paying my tab... better call the guard..."

SunGold

First Post
Corsa laughs quietly at what Raux just pulled off. "Well done, stranger. I owe you some whiskey if we survive this."

She sheathes her daggers and falls into step behind him.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Loosh grabs the back door, mouths silently "on three", counts it down, and opens the door for Raux, then others, to pass into the alley. He follows quickly behind, leaving the door ajar.

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases