D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

SunGold

First Post
"Well, what are we waiting for? They've only just left, and they're carrying a lot. Not too late to finish the job.

Think you can track them, Giana?"

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
"Can we truly be sure that we get all of them? Or that the hobbed-goblins don't know about this place already? If we are to hand out terrible violence, it should not be for lost causes."

(OOC: quite ill with food poisoning at the moment so probably the only post for a day or three. :( )

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

"I... I'm not sure that I can be part of that. I have little doubt that it is necessary but, they are helpless... What would seperate us from the ones that attacked us..." Harbs head sinks and his voice trails off.

River Song

Explorer
Vin shrugs helplessly, "It is not in me to hunt them down, I find myself in agreement with Harb. The manner in which we survive is just as important as surviving itself."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I certainly can track them. I'm hesitant to do so though, as whether or not the displaced humans have a safe place doesn't concern me, just trying to protect the forest from the goblinoids."

SunGold

First Post
Corsa looks surprised by the group's resistance, but then shrugs. "Farmers can stay in the woods, then. No skin off my nose.

Let's check for anything useful down below before we go."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Flint's face tightens as he thinks about a solution to this mess, then seems to have an idea! He is about to speak, when he again frowns, obviously not quite sure if it's a good thing to propose. Looking around and seeing the others so upset, he decides to risk it.

"I'm thinkin' we could... dunno... offer the little stinkies shelter in our midst? We protectin' them, they not rattin' us out?"

Remove ads