D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal closes his eyes, the flail dropping to his side. The universe stopped rotating.

He reopened them with a small sigh - what a strange creature! and said

"should we check to see if that sword and armor are magical? And I could use a potion, I have no healing magic I'm afraid..."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

OOC: Harb will ritual cast Detect Magic to investigate the sword and armor

"Good ideas Lal. After that lets continue to check this area out, that way looks as good as any other." Harb motions over to the left.

eayres33

Explorer
The door to the left gave way without much of a push and no traps or floating objects could be seen. The chamber beyond the door is all but buried in a pile of rubble. Finished walls encircle part of the room but end in a collapse to the south. Dried flesh and wisps of white hair still cling to a handful of ancient bones lying on the floor.

GM:
The sword and armor are not cursed and the armor is just standard issue. The sword is a +1 magical sword.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Nah, just bones and rubble," Flint says after only a single glance. "We'd better be movin' on."

In spite of his words, the dwarf waits near the entrance, waiting patiently for the others to either move into the room or to continue along.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Halfelf Paladin

OOC: Couple questions - I went back and checked but couldn't see where it said what kind of sword it was?
Do these skeletons look like they were killed when the rubble fell or something else?

"Looks like the armor is safe and well made, the sword though, that has magic woven into the metal."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases