D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

eayres33

Explorer
The skeletons all look like they were caught at least partially under the heavy rocks, pinning each of the bodies to the ground. The skeleton’s clothes have all long since rotted to nothing but there does appear to be several sets of smiths tools that appear to be in okay condition.

GM:
I must have left out the kind of sword, it is a longsword.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Halfelf Paladin

Looks like it is now a dead end. Those tools, the villagers I'm sure could put those to use. Should we go see what lays in the other direction." Harb says. Still nerviously checking the ceiling for bats from time to time.

OOC: If no one else wants the Long Sword I will take it.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal looked hopefully at Flint and Vin: "any clue what sort of magic is on that blade..." his faced darkened and he added "there are tales of cursed swords..."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

"Ha, No. I have seen this type of magic before. Powerful enchantments to ensure a sharp edge and balance. The quality of the crafters work is increased through this type of magic."

OOC: Sorry not really sure how to explain a +1 IC very well

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Bad air?" Flint mutters, raising one arm and sniffing his pit, apparently not noticing anything unusual. Nevertheless, the dwarf starts moving with the others, briefly considering burning away the toxicity of the atmosphere, but deciding against it in case it is a flammable gas of some sort.

OOC: Not sure of any exits on this level. Are there passages or doors we haven't tried yet, or do we need to climb back up to the upper level?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Loosh leaves the room, but suggests, "I could pray to Gozreh for a nice sea-breeze to clear this out, if ye like."

OOC: I have Gust of Wind if there's anywhere to blow this smell off to.

eayres33

Explorer
The party leaves and as the door is shut behind them it appears to seal off any of the gasses as the chamber they entered is clear.

GM:

The gas is contained to the room you were just in. There is the pit you came down to and another door that leads to the right.

There is the cave in on the south side of the room, but that looks like it would take some time to clear, also it is hard to tell if the cave would remain stable if the way was cleared.

Remove ads