• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution (Thread II)

Knight Otu

First Post
I'll add the following claims:

* Yabanjin Mura (Village) PL 1 : IR 1
* Duro Owari (Village) PL 1 : IR 1

I also add the following NPCs:

Isawa Akahita (Male Shu7/Void Disciple7) PL 1
Shiba Temuro (Male Sam5/Shiba Protector5) PL 1 - Isaka Akahita's yojimbo
Asako Toshi (Male Inkyo 12) PL 1 - daimyo of the Asako
Agasha Hamanari (Male Shu10) PL 1 - daimyo of the Agasha

This leaves 4 PL unaccounted for, which I will fill later today.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have 2 of the five rules covered in the third post. Get over there and review them for me, so I can go over them. I am typing like a mad-man and have 5 pages in 10pt font done. Took two hours though... slow, but considering that I have to think and type at the same time -well that complicates things doesn't it?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Well, what I am looking for, is someone to look over my research and industrialization. I aimed for diminishing returns, so that we won't have any powers going all superpower in two months like the last IR.

I don't really need to take too much more time, I've got pages of notes, and I just need to decode my jibberish into something that makes sense. I'm aiming to allow players a couple rules, because rules that give you options are fun, but without limiting anything.

I also used the same equation a couple times... because it's relatively easy to use, and it is easier to remember one equation twice than two.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Alright Beta Rules are up.

Forsaken one sent me an email asking me about possibly adding clan-related bonuses. I'm all for it, but I need a little bit of info.

Here is what I want players to do,

Pick out a viable Ancestor feat related to your clan, that you want to be converted into an IR bonus. For instance, the Crab have that Power Attack Shadowlands type skill. You could point that one out to me, and I might give the whole Clan a +1/+1 bonus against the Shadowlands.

The rule will only apply to PL from that faction, unless a player controls all the powers under that factions name. Then it applies to that player completely (which applies to most players).

Rules looking good, and I was hoping creamstake you or Black Omega maybe might cme up with some stuff.

Was hoping the DM and the Expert would do this, might be interesting and now we might just get something that we didn't really expect or would pick ourselves and might encourage us to do other things and such.
If you get my drift, so I was hoping you or BO would be creative about this one. Especially how to translate it to IR terms.

And I think it's nice to see how the DM pictures the clans and in what the exell, it's afterall also part of your game so you can very well see some of your envisionments in our and your parties/clans.

And why did my IR rating got shot down from 50 to 4 orso :S
I got cut down hard on that one so just curious why. Since it was my prime advantage and speciality also on which I based my choise for the Clan.

AvarielAvenger

First Post
Notice:

I am hereby dropping the following:

Lord Benjarmon and all of my artifacts.

Togashi Hoshi is my new PC, and I have 33 PL to work with now. I will post my claims in a day or so. (Note: I am unsure what happens to the 30 PL from the artifacts that went into the lottery. I don't really care, just giving fair notice.)

Remove ads