(IRR) The Rokugan IR Turn 0 (OOC Thread)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Just a little reminder,

I recieved 8 emails today that should have been posts to the board. There were 2 exceptions that contained some information to be posted to the board, and some information to be emailed to me, and 1 letter that was only meant to be handled through the email.

If your asking questions, or making claims, I recommend you do it here on the board. The only exception is if the questions are about something secret, that no other player should know.

Epic spells, secret retreats, and similar stuff should be emailed to me. Anything totally unknown to other players should be emailed to me.

Emails take longer to respond to than posts, and there is also the issue that people ask many of the same questions. When two of the same questions get asked in email, I respond twice. When two of the same questions get asked on the boards, I respond once.

There are some of you that have been great about this, but every now and then I get hammered like this with a bunch of information that despite cataloging, I know I will forget.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Extra power for Miir: any intelligent being sacrificed in the city reduces the Spellcraft DC for an epic spell by 1.

Does anyone have information about the People of the Burning Sands, 'cause I've been unable to find any...

Omegium

First Post
Ok, few questions more: What of the class restrictions of OA are in place here?
Do wizards exist?
Can you use prestige classes that are from a special clan, which is not controlled by you, for your PC and NPCs, and do you have to provide matching histories for all of them?
Can you use assasins, since they are arcane spellcasters?

About the PL of troops: I have bought 40 8 and 9th lvl soldiers, and 400 6 and 7th lvl. but creamsteak, you said troops don't have lvls. What are these then: NPC's?
And what is the limit on the number of npc's

Trying to explain:

Jesse arcane magic bestaat niet. Alleen natuur en spirit magie en natuurlijk bloedmagie.

Er zijn geen assasins maar ninjas, das wel een class en die doet feitelijk hetzelfde en die doen aan shadowmagic en die is vrij eclusief voor de scorpionclan maarrrrr daar kun jij als bloodspeakers denk ik ongetwijfeld je handen op leggen.

Clan prcs zijn exclusief omdat je training van hun meesters nodig hebt maar al jou mensen zijn shadows, maho casters, shugenjas die ecvil zijn en mahos gaan doen of ninjas.. dus :) Daar heb je je antwoord.

en troepen hebben wel levels en je hebt het correct gedaan dus maak je daar maar neit druk om denk ik.

10 npc's = max maar voor jou denk ik niet, overleg met creamy zou ik zeggen.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Omegium said:
Ok, few questions more: What of the class restrictions of OA are in place here?
Do wizards exist?
Can you use prestige classes that are from a special clan, which is not controlled by you, for your PC and NPCs, and do you have to provide matching histories for all of them?
Can you use assasins, since they are arcane spellcasters?

About the PL of troops: I have bought 40 8 and 9th lvl soldiers, and 400 6 and 7th lvl. but creamsteak, you said troops don't have lvls. What are these then: NPC's?
And what is the limit on the number of npc's

The class restrictions don't allow spellcasters (except rangers and sorcerers) from the player's hand book. Instead, they have Shugenja (divine spellcasters), Wu jen (close to wizards), and Sohei (monk/mages sorta.. I guess). There might be other basic spellcasting classes I don't know.

You can use whatever class you want for a PC or NPC, that doesn't bother anyone I think. Prestige classes are fine to mix and match, as long as you have an idea of how it's explainable.

Assassins I will allow if you want some NPC ones.

You are limited to 10 NPC's, however I am allowing your claims of leveled characters as a military unit, summarizing them as a special forces unit you possess. The only disadvantage is that they do not gain experience (otherwise 40 level 9 characters after 1 battle would give you a +30 PL or such). So you can make those special forces, just don't think of them as NPCs.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Maybe, but I'm likely to get offline any second now (when my family gets back from shopping).

BTW, I found the neatest thing ever. It translates what TFO says in what I guess is dutch into semi-readable english. Quite fun it is.

Omegium

First Post
Dammit, and their our secret communtication language disappeared...

But here is a new, updated claim list:

Bloodspeakers: PL 30
Forgotten Tomb of Fu Leng (Maho Site) PL 12 : IR 4
Kishi no Mizu-umi (Forbidden Lake) PL 1 : IR 0
Nirukti (Ruins) PL 3 : IR 1
Haikyo Sano Kappa (Ruins) PL 7 : IR 5
Shinden Asahina (Castle) PL 7 : IR 5
Haikyo Sano Kappa (Ruins) PL 7 : IR 5
Dangai (Shrine) PL 6: IR 2
Kenkai Hanto (Lookout Peninsula) PL 1 : IR 0
Kaia Osho (Village) PL 1 : IR 1
Aiso ni Ryokosha (Village) PL 1 : IR 1

PC:
Ho-Tsuri: lvl 20; 3 PL
Don’t know yet what it will be, probably a Maho-Tsukai with some prestige classes

NPC's:

Shahai (Female Shu 7/Maho-tsukai 11) PL 2.
These are my lieutenants:
Amaterasu: Maho-Tsukai 14.
O-Ika-Haki: 14th lvl fighter type (maybe some prestige class, don’t know yet).
O-Mushi-Rong: 14th lvl Wu Jen
Inari: 14th lvl rogue CE
Ho-Zushi: 7th lvl Shugajenja/7th lvl Void
Shina-Tsu-Hiko: LE 5Monk/9Assassin
O-Kuni-Nushi: Shu 14
Ho-Masubi: 13th lvl figher type
Nai-No-Kami: Wu Jenth lvl Shu/6th lvl void

Armies:
40 Elite soldiers, lvl 8 and 9, 20 PL total. Including rogues, fighters and both divine and arcane casters. They are divided in several divisions, lead by my lieutenants.

20 of these form a spellcasting squad. They are lead by Amaterasu, and perform special missions. All of them are spellcasters, and sometimes they get brawn from other divisions for protection.
They form the army of the blooded eye, a mounted, fast moving strikeforce training in quick strikes, and getting away even quicker. They are led by several of my lieutenants.
800 6th and 7th lvl fighters, casters 20 PL

Artifact:
A Large Flying Carpet (Can Transport normal NPCs, PCs, and 10 PL of troops).

Last edited:

Remove ads