• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) Turn 2: Prep Thread

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'll be done with the lists soon enough, and will email results of all template actions to the players soon enough. Then I'll clean out my email box.

Now, for one, this next turn will not have an Out of Character thread. Everything will be dealt with in the same thread.

For two, what do we want to do about players? I don't know if having too many was one of the problems I was dealing with, but I don't know if the game will be the same without tons of competition.

Well, what do you think?

Oh, and in the cases of those of you like TFO, I ask you: Are you going to contribute heavily if we start going, or are you just absolutely ready to leave?

If the total original players drops down to less than 6 (including me), I'm going to have to drop the game. I don't think it will, but I need to know.

Knight Otu

First Post
Now, for one, this next turn will not have an Out of Character thread. Everything will be dealt with in the same thread.

OK.

For two, what do we want to do about players?

I would rather have as many players as manageable. But if they don't post... :(

Are you going to contribute heavily if we start going, or are you just absolutely ready to leave?

I want to contribute regularly. That, of course, also depends on the number of things I can contribute to.

I'm all game.

I tried to kep turn 1 alive for a whole while with alot of RP but alot seemed to die out and I just didn't have anything anymroe to do, without drawing too much attention to myself so... it's a way of playing :p

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
I'm always here, and I think Festy is still in too.

Honestly, I think an IR can't work without a lot of interaction between players. Though I'd like to have a lot of players, I find irritating when someone with his lack of participation keeps another one's projects still. So I'd like to play with maybe less, but motivated players (like I know everyone who has already posted will be).

Lichtenhart

First Post
Oh, I'd like to mention the Unicorn would like to invite everyone at Shiro Ide for a Winter Court. Formal invitations will arrive IC.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads