• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) Turn 2: Prep Thread

Serpenteye

First Post
The Forsaken One said:

/me cracks out a summoning spell.

A cloud of greasy smoke suffused with a piercing golden light explodes before you, a thundering voice filled with amused contempt and cold murderousness issues forth: "WHO DARES SUMMON THE GOD EMP..." The smoke clears and you see an ordinary looking man in his lower 20s standing before you, looking more than a little confused. "?. Who are you? Forsaken One... Kris Hulsen? But... damn, this is :):):):)ing amazing." He leans against the wall, his confusion fading into amusement. "Thanks for the free vacation, Kris. I've always liked the Netherlands, Amsterdam especially. All that sex and drugs, and tulips and windmills.:D"

I stay and chat for a while and then take the train/bus to the City.

---
Heh! ;)

Heh lmao :p That'll be a 15 min bustrip and a 2 hour train trip to get their then :p

But in the meanwhile you passed through 80% of the Netherlands so then you can say you've seen that as well :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads