• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) Turn 2: Prep Thread

Kalanyr

Explorer
I'll be here after all I'm going to war. (Though it looks like we may be negotiating a treaty now that Janos has returned)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Do we have enough people to start?
Yes. I'm just slower than I think. If I could raise my intelligence or haste myself, then it would have been done, but I'm still pawing through it ever so slowly.

Serpenteye

First Post
Well, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. :) It shouldn't be too hard. (You might not trust me to be impartial, though. I promise I won't cheat :rolleyes: )

Creamsteak

Explorer
Alright then, this is what you can do to help, and Lichtenhart already did this for me, so it's not exactly my original thought.

Lichtenhart took the time to finish upgrading his power from his template. I am 100% ok with this, as the only fighting involved scorpions and monkeys, both of whom seem to be gone. If you want to email me your new fully finished template, you have my OK. The only thing I don't want anyone doing is the trade pacts, as that's my responsibility due to the nature of them.

Serpenteye

First Post
I think I included the planned increase of PL (from IR and research - misc planned expenses) during turn 1 in my the template I sent you a few months ago. And since I didn't lose or gain any new territories or change my plans during the turn it should still be accurate So, I guess I've already helped you :) (I hope)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads