• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) Turn 2: Prep Thread

Serpenteye

First Post
I'm here. I still think that this could become a really good game. We have a lot of talented players, unfortunately our (also talented) DM seems to be completely disinterested in the game.

Creamsteak, if you're still reading this thread, please tell us wether you intend to resume DMing the IRR or if you intend drop it completely. I hope you'll come back but I'm not holding my breath, this is getting tiresome.

Serpenteye, you know something of call of cthulhu? It seems I've got a spot comming up in my game... the person who played a certain PC has seemed to disappeared for the second time. Everyone who seems to start playing that character seems to fade away into nothingness and not post anymore:p

I'd like to see you bacm with an active place in the IC community :)

Lichtenhart

First Post
The Emerald Champion is back!

Hi guys, I finally got my life and computer back, so I'm ready to take on from where we left. I can't remember if I already invited you all to a Winter Court in Great Day Castle (Shiro Ide).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads