• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is RPGNow having problems?

Jack of Shadows

First Post
Hi Folks,

Has anyone else had problems with RPGNow over the weekend? I bought a bunch of PDF's on Saturday and I still haven't received the DL link. I sent an e-mail to the customer service address but I got a notice from my ISP that it had bounced. I checked my account on their site and the order still shows as "processing".

Jack

coyote6

Adventurer
Have you checked your account history? (I think this link will work, once you've logged in.)

I had problems with an order once, and I was able to solve it via my account history, IIRC.

rpghost

First Post
Hi,

I've been out of town and still am... and of course when I do that things go wrong. Anyway, I fixed something in the email server today that I think was making mail get "stuck" as I wasn't getting much of anything till I fixed it today either.

Anyway, this should be resolved or resolving itself within the day. If not then resend yourself the links in history and/or contact custserv@rpgnow.com to send you them.

Sorry for the hassles.
James

P.S. Also remember that a lot of services out there tend to flag us as spam and even if we wern't last week we could be this week. So make sure you set filters to accept our emails.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads