• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire Part 2, Mermaid's Rest

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

J. Alexander said:
Having secured the primary objective, Geoffrey says "Why dont we allow Master Allois to be escourted back to the bedsheet where he can be healed while we continue with the ships. I do not think we will be that long?

"I need to bring Marin here to this spot after the all clear is given, before we take Allois to one of the ships. He did ask this specifically."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"I'll not object, Captain Geoffrey. I only voice the paranoid concern that before we go sending our whole reason for being here off with some lesser guards than ourselves, we'd better be sure that the threat is truly passed. Of course, there is also the concern that your retainers are probably more combat-worthy than we are at this very sad point....."

J. Alexander

First Post
Resolution

"Certainly then" Geoffrey will the turn to the crew and say "While we are investigating the last ship, send for more marines and secure this area......do not let any civilians pass the lines as we are usure what foul influences may still remain and the area must be cleanesed and concrescated"

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"Gosh, I could really get used to being around you, Geoffrey! You wouldn't happen to have a position open for a Court Wizard, would you??"

J. Alexander

First Post
Resoulution

Turning slightly to Gnurl Geoffrey comments in a slighlty distracted manner "No there is no Court on the Sun..and as for the household i do not make those decsions" then addressing the party he says..."Shall we"

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Somewhat relieved, Gnurl shrugs. "It's just as well. My temperament is not really suited to such duties, anyway. Yes, let's get this nasty chore over with!"

Lou

Explorer
Mingo Frasse & Anson & Mig

Leif said:
Gnurl snifs the air inquisitively, and says, "I was hoping you'd say that!" (Joke, Joke, Joke!!)

Mingo evesdropping chimes in, "Gnurl, ask again. I'm sure Geoffrey can find an opening for a jester!" (Joke, Joke, Joke!!)

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Lou said:
Mingo evesdropping chimes in, "Gnurl, ask again. I'm sure Geoffrey can find an opening for a jester!" (Joke, Joke, Joke!!)
"Alas, I fear that not even the glorious Master Geoffrey could afford those services from one such as I!"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon will state to the group, "I am going to keep Allois here for a minute so that I can bring Marin and they may have a minute alone." As everyone leaves to investigate the smaller boat, Radoon will catch M.'s arm, "Will you stay a minute?" Once they are alone...

[sblock=M.]I've been wanting to say something to you for some time now, but not knowing if we'd even both live through this ordeal, I didn't think it fair but now as things are wrapping up, I wanted to take a minute before things get hectic with the journey home. I really enjoy your company and was wondering if you would object much if I spent some time in (insert name of town she lives, I can not remember)? We wouldn't really have to be exclusive or anything, heck, one of the things I really love about you is your free spirit and I don't want anything to change that. I am just not quite ready to think about my next journey. For the first time in my life this old man of the sea, has a small desire to spend some time on land, if you were around to call on from time to time.

It's OK if you are not interested in an old dog like me, and I hope my revealing these feelings will not make you uncomfortable. If it has, I am sure Geoffry would be happy to let you sail home with him. I just really wanted you to know."
[/sblock]

Remove ads