• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire Part 2, Mermaid's Rest

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Gnurl]Its all good. Everyone needs said information.[/sblock]

OOC: H'Roosh, Mingo & co. everyone else seems to have wandered off to other things. Do you want to enter the Crestdancer or do something else? I suppose Gnurl may still be dockside at the little ship too.

Scotley

Hero
As Geoffrey and presumably a few more characters step aboard the Crestdancer and odd little figure not much taller than Mingo steps out of the cabin holding a little cutlass. The figure seems to be made of mop heads. The 'hands' are strands of mop that wrap around the hilt of the little sword. The face is a piece of sail cloth with buttons for eyes and stiches for a mouth like a rag doll. The whole thing is dressed in a little blue Captains outfit complete with a hat. The figure, obviously a constuct of some sort speaks, "Avast you lubbers, I didn't hear you request permission to come aboard. I'm Captain Swabby and I run a tight ship here." The little figures steps forward and waves the sword in the direction of the party. "Now how about some proper respect for the Captain or all you all lubbers with no manners."

Lou

Explorer
Mingo & Co.

"Pardon us, Captain Swabby. Permisson to come aboard and secure this vessel." requests Mingo cheekily. Mingo will then quit watching Captain Swabby and survey the area for threats.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl will grab some nearby mop (NOT cap'n Swabby!) and begin to swab the deck with it. he'll keep swabbing along behind the party as they proceed. (If there's no other mop nearby, then Gnurl will just us his "air mop".)

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"Permission granted Lady, please come aboard the Crestdancer." He turns to the cabin door and shouts an order, "Matie Hawser we have guests please fetch us some rum." An 'Aye Aye, Captain' comes from inside and soon another of the curious constructs arrives with a tray of glasses a large bottle and some sliced limes. This one is dressed as a seaman and seems to be made of ropes. A bench surrounds two-thirds of the upper deck and cusions are arrayed their. Seeing Gnurl's display of deck swabbing the Captain comments, "We only hire new crew on Tuesday and Thursday until noon. You can come then if you want a job, but I warn you I'm particular about the men I hire." Captain Swabby pulls a small table over and the Matie Hawser places the tray upon it and begins to pour rum over ice and add slice of lime. The Captain gestures for you to have a seat. "Now what can I do for you noble Lady and Gentlemen?"

SirCaith

First Post
For the DM[sblock]Thanks for putting Finn back into play. I'm almost caught up on the posts, just a couple of weeks more to go, and we can get me back to being active. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads