IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

thegreyman

First Post
Ac 15, Hp 4

Lily looks around quickly trying to see if anyone else is in the area. She also tries to put Oskar between her and the big half-orcs.

ooc: Lily Spot (1d20+3=14)
[sblock=Spells Prepared]Spell Save DC: 13 + spell level

0th (3 per day)
Acid Splash
Mage Hand
Mend

1st (1+1 per day)
Sleep
Cause Fear[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
Possum offers a small grin to the half-orcs, but doesn't say anything. She does her best to hide from view, to act when needed. Hide check (1d20+10=11)

Of course, she happens to trip over something, and pretty much stands out like a sore thumb.

(You and me both, Scott!)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
One of the brutes looks at Oskar in confusion. The other just slaps him in the back and growls at Vindala, and replies simply, "Or we'll kill ya!" He raises his fist in threat, moonlight scattering off the spikes of his gauntlet. The first ruffian laughs as Possum trips. (And yes, Oskar, they detect as evil.)

Vindala notes a beggar hiding in the corner of the alleyway, trying to remain covered by garbage.

Last edited:

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar pulls the warhammer from his belt and secures his shield, "I offer now this chance for you to withdraw without harm, before you are left bleeding to death on the wharf."

OOC: READY ACTION: If they draw weapons, Oskar will move toward them, looking for all the world like a thick, metal hurdle.
if combat erupts, Oskar would strike out at the one that looks bigger than the other when his chance comes.
Initiative; Warhammer attack roll; Warhammer damage (1d20+1=17, 1d20+2=21, 1d8+1=2)
huh. I shoulda' used the shortsword, that would have critted on 19.
[sblock=Oskar Stat Reference]
Code:
Str: 12 +1 ( 4p.)     Level: Pal1     XP: 100
Dex: 12 +1 ( 4p.)     BAB: +1         HP: 12 (1d10+2)
Con: 14 +2 ( 4p.)     Grapple: +2     Dmg Red: XX/XXXX
Int: 12 +1 ( 4p.)     Speed: 20'      Spell Res: XX
Wis: 12 +1 ( 4p.)     Init: +1        Spell Save: +1
Cha: 14 +2 (10p.)     ACP: -5         Spell Fail: XX%
Note that the Con and Cha have been adjusted.
                   Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
Armor:              10    +5    +2    +1    +0    +0    +0    18
Touch: 11              Flatfooted: 17
+4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against giants

Base   Mod  Misc  Total
Fort:                       2    +2          +4
Ref:                        0    +1          +1
Will:                       0    +1          +1
+2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison. 
+2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like effects.

Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical
Warhammer (primary)       +2     1d8+1       20x3
Shortsword (back-up)      +2     1d6+1      19-20x2
Longspear (tertiary)      +2     1d8+1       20x3
Unarmed strike            +2     1d3+1 (s)   20x2 
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs and goblinoids.
[/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
Ac 15, Hp 4

Lily begins to chant quietly under her breath once killing is mentioned. She urges the big lugs to just go to sleep...

ooc: Lily don't mind being the first to throw a spell... Init (1d20+3=4) wow... maybe I won't be... Casting sleep centered on the two big lugs. If the get into melee, Cause fear on one instead.
[sblock=Spells Prepared]Spell Save DC: 13 + spell level

0th (3 per day)
Acid Splash
Mage Hand
Mend

1st (1+1 per day)
Sleep
Cause Fear[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
] ooc [ yummmm, battle! ] /ooc [

Karl is now aware that the map is going to draw some attention, so the recent arrival shouldn't suprise him too much

Inititive:
inititive (1d20+2=19)

(wow, hope my luck keeps up!)

he will try to manuver to get a flanked bow shot
Feats: point blank shot, precise shot

]ooc[ if there is battle and i am slow to get on line, here is combat information: ]/ooc[

attack, dam, sneak attack (1d20+5=19, 1d6+1=2, 1d6=3)

if he getts no flanking then the attack will be 17 and damage is only 2

Gobletchica

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
One of the brutes looks at Oskar in confusion. The other just slaps him in the back and growls at Vindala, and replies simply, "Or we'll kill ya!" He raises his fist in threat, moonlight scattering off the spikes of his gauntlet. The first ruffian laughs as Possum trips. (And yes, Oskar, they detect as evil.)

Vindala notes a beggar hiding in the corner of the alleyway, trying to remain covered by garbage.

Dianna glares at the brute who growled at Vindala. Her spiked chain seemed to flow into her hand as she slipped into a fighting stance. She carefully watches the entire situation.

OOC: she will try to take out the more aggressive one if possible. I've never rolled dice before so I really hope this is right.
Inititive:
Inititive; (2d20+2=14)BBCode Inititive +2 (2d20=14)

Last edited:

Remove ads