JA's - The Borderland Keep

J. Alexander

First Post
The young man, barely fourteen you would guess, replies "dont rightly know sir, I was out in the barn when they hit, me dad ran to me to gather my brothers and set me to horse. He said something about tall creatures in horns and hides attacking our further cattle pen"

ghostcat

First Post
As the stewards prepare to depart, Catylina calls her sergeant over. "I won't tell you how to do your job." she says "But there are some adversaries about. Keep within sight of the caravan but try to give it warning of an attack."

J. Alexander

First Post
As always a man of action Byron replies, "Yes to horse if you would like, i have no men to spare though but you are free to go with your retainers.

Kaodi

Hero
Tetke gives orders to his sergeant for the men to stay with the caravan. Not only might they not get to the fight quickly enough, being heavy infantry, but if it is a feint, the caravan is likely going to need sturdy defences.

The elf moves his horse up, and says to his fellows, " Perhaps it would be best if one of you lead the way. "

Rhun

First Post
Edoryan leaps atop his horse, and starts off at a canter, readying his bow as he leads the way toward the smoke in the distance.

Ride is +10, if required for any reason.

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Following the smoke trail is easy as is backtracking the young man. The path is well worn and smooth and large enough for two abreast to ride.. The way winds thru low hills and scrub and after perhaps an hour you find yourself looking at a small holding with barns ablaze and a back of large figures battering at the fortifed farm house. Perhaps 30 smaller figures are milling around and trying to round up live stock etc.

Remove ads