• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jericho 11/1/06 (Spoilers)

Tiberius

Explorer
lrsach01 said:
Gray said the captured bombers had their device in a 55-gallon drum....didn't we see Hawkins sealing a 55-gallon drum up in his basement?

Interesting thought. I recall them expressing surprise that one of the smaller cities nearby had been hit when a larger, more tempting to their mind target had not. I wonder if each member of whichever organization Hawkins is working for was issued a device as a fail-safe. He was talking to someone who thought themselves compromised last week or the week before, before the EMP hit.

On another note, given that these attacks took place during an address to a joint session of Congress, I wonder if the Secretary of Education happened to be the designated survivor? :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Is it just me, or does two guys in a classic car loaded to the teeth racing from town to town sound like one of those "Freeway Warrior" books from Joe Dever in the 1980's?

"Rogue River Run." :)

Remove ads