Justice League: So, who's seen the Snyder Cut?

164239082_3864374600275766_8355440177786879631_n.jpg

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
My wife said the first version was boring and didn't want to watch the 4 hour extended version.
After watching it I told my she was wrong. It wasn't 'boring'... (insert slow mo) it was 'borrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnngg'

She loves me more when I make her laugh! (and she is right at the same time).

Last edited:

I gotta admit, I'm interested in seeing the black and white version.
Without HBO Max though, no idea when I'll get the chance.
It's more a curiosity factor for me at this point. The original cut was clearly mixing scenes and felt very unfinished.
Generally I don't like the idea of directors cuts, but I think this was a pretty unique case and warranted. (although the campaign of abuse and harassment that it took to get made wasn't)

Other director/movie cuts I'd be into....

'Solo': the Lord/Miller cut
'Fan4stic': the Josh Trank cut (This is probably the least likely thing we'll ever see)

So, it seems there's been another glitch in the Matrix.

Just as we were discussing director's cuts in this thread, and Mrs Doubtfire in another thread, word gets out that apparently there's an R-rated cut of Mrs Doubtfire that exists. One in which Robin Williams improvizes and says things that are absolutely not PG!

"According to the filmmaker, Williams -- who portrayed both Daniel Hillard and his alter ego, British matriarch Euphegenia Doubtfire -- would do "one or two, three scripted takes. And then he would say, 'Then let me play.'"
Columbus recalled doing "anywhere between 15 to 22 takes."
"He (Williams) would sometimes go into territory that wouldn't be appropriate for a PG-13 movie, but certainly appropriate and hilariously funny for an R-rated film."

Unfortunately it seems an R-rated cut is not going to be released, as Columbus has stated that the version that everyone saw is the definitive cut of the film. However:

"I would be open to maybe doing a documentary about the making of the film and enabling people to see certain scenes re-edited in an R-rated version," Columbus said. "I think that would be the best approach."

Remove ads