• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Karl Green sort of back ;)

Karl Green

First Post
So work issues seem to have been solved AND home computer is working (RE-Build not a new one yet... grumble, grumble... still saving money... got I hate the housing market here in Seattle :() BUT that is rant for another time...

SOOOOO I sort of want to do to try and pick up a PBP that I was a running. Just wondering if those who played are still out there AND still interested. The one that I would like to continue... well :D there was a lot!!! Looking back, in order of ones I might like to pick back up (AND I might have to re-launch them instead of just picking them up where we left off)...

Team TITANS (M&M school kid adventures!)
The Extraordinaries (D&D3.5 Eberron wacky powers, fate of the world sort of game!)
Chronicles of the Witchhunter (Grim Tales Warhammer, fun times in a chaotic world)
Freeport Tales (3.5D&D set in Freeport City of Adventure; someday becoming Black Sails of Freeport)
Bughunters (d20 Future, Chimera/Moreau super-soldiers against an angry universe)

NOW I am a bit leery… I disappeared for a couple of months and that’s not good. IF I re-launch one, I kind of want to start small… maybe just one game right now. Well anyway, just wondering if people are still interested and don’t hate my guts ;) hehehe

I admit that I enjoyed all of these a GREAT deal and I still have a LOT of notes and adventure stuff for them all.

Thoughts??? Am I smoking to much crack again? Not sure...

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm still in on the Warhammer game and the Extraordinaries, Karl. I know Taitzu will want to pick up on Extraordinaries as well.

Happy happy joy joy :D

Edit: Oh, I was an alternate for Bughunters, so I'm in for that as well. Character is in the OOC thread.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Someone said:
Well, I´m still here, but sorry about hearing about the Greyhawk game.

D'oH I knew there was one or two that I was missing there!! I did like the Greyhawk one a lot also SOOO That is one more that I might want to run also AND still have lots of notes about what was HAPPENING :)

Karl Green

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I'm still up for Bughunters.

Also, we've kept your character around in the KotOR game, so you can jump back in there without too much trouble.

Kewl I would not mind playing her again... I will have to read up on everything that has happened though :D

JimAde

First Post
Well count one vote for Freeport. I liked Blackquill so much I made him an NPC in my own campaign.

Glad things are getting sorted out for you.

taitzu52

First Post
KARL!!!

You's tricks, m'man? I woud absolutely love to pick up Extrordiaires again. Keep me posted. Good to see you back!~

TZ

Ferrix

Explorer
I'd be up for any of the three games of yours I was in, the Extraordinaries, Freeport (tons of fun), and the Moreau game.

Glad to see you back in action.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads