D&D 5E Kobold Press ADVENTure Calendar

hojulation

Explorer
Haven't seen it discussed anywhere else so I thought I'd share. Over on the Kobold Press site they're doing an ADVENTure Calendar, similar to D&D Beyond, but they're giving away short adventures for free and larger ones with a discount.

Each day's deal is only open for a limited time, so you have to keep checking back each day to make sure you see what's available. I've picked up two Warlock Adventures and the one released today: Sanctuary of Belches, so far. All good stuff like I've come to expect from them.

aco175

Legend
Seems like a good way to drive traffic to your site. Hope it works for them.

Better if the tiny adventures/ encounters add up to a larger theme.

aco175

Legend
Here is the like to KoboldPress site showing the 2 free things they have now. One looks like a 1st level adventure and the other is for 5th level.

1670518452233.png
1670518469403.png

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Haven't seen it discussed anywhere else so I thought I'd share. Over on the Kobold Press site they're doing an ADVENTure Calendar, similar to D&D Beyond, but they're giving away short adventures for free and larger ones with a discount.
There are already two threads about it. Maybe all three of these should be combined?

aco175

Legend
This is what they are currently offering for the next several hours. Looks like a collection of 12 short adventures for levels 1-10 along with some new spells, items, and such. You can get the PDF for $5.00 and discounts o the other offering like hardcover.

1670796323618.png

aco175

Legend
Here is today's free module. listed for 3rd level PCs. I might get this one as it seems like something I can modify for my home game. Listed for the next day and 1/2.

1670882643647.png

aco175

Legend
Here is today's at 50% off or $3.00 off the pdf. For 8th level PCs. I'll likely pass on this myself but looks like it could be fun for a 1-shot. This is up for the next 36 hours and last one still has 12 hours.

1670960158644.png

aco175

Legend
Seen this today for free (PDF). Looks like it covers 1 on 1 play and how to adapt it. Not sure if it has any dungeons or just talks about changes to make modules play or how to play with DMPCs and such. Good for the next day and a half.

1671023981651.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases