5E Kobold Press (and are they the new Paizo?)

Omand

Explorer
Tome of Beasts II hardcover just arrived in the mail today... and it is spectacular! A nice balance of new creatures across all monster types, a meaty wildlife section at the back with find familiar suggestions, and the expected fun artwork. Can't wait to unleash some of these nasties on my unsuspecting players!

PDF has not been released yet (expecting an email for that tomorrow). And it looks like it is not quite available yet on the Kobold Store for those that didn't jump in at the Kickstarter.
Good to hear they are coming through. Eagerly awaiting my copy.

Cheers :)

Mercurius

Legend
Anyone know how long after the hardcover that the pocket edition comes out?

ToB was 3 years, CC 2 years. Hopefully this will be much quicker.

Tyler Do'Urden

Soap Maker
Tome of Beasts II hardcover just arrived in the mail today... and it is spectacular! A nice balance of new creatures across all monster types, a meaty wildlife section at the back with find familiar suggestions, and the expected fun artwork. Can't wait to unleash some of these nasties on my unsuspecting players!

PDF has not been released yet (expecting an email for that tomorrow). And it looks like it is not quite available yet on the Kobold Store for those that didn't jump in at the Kickstarter.

Can't wait to get my ToB II PDF today... It'll be the perfect way to reward myself after finishing a four hour exam on retirement planning... ;)

Zardnaar

Legend
Well, they are a new Paizo. I of course prefer 1e over 2e PF, so Kobold Press might be even better than Paizo.
I'm sure the Kobolds are better than Wizards. But they aren't like 2000s paizo.

To me Paizo peaked somewhere around Savage Tide to 2010 or so.

After that to much splat and a decline in AP quality often tied in with the splat.

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4