• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KotS Printable Maps

Torchlyte

First Post
Some people have been asking for them, so here they are. These maps have generic blocks where actual features are, so they should be safe for players (the secret rooms are not represented on these).

They are black and white, and also printer friendly.

Attachments

• Maps 1-4.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 379
  • Maps 5-11.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 231
  • Maps 12-14.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
  • Maps 15-17.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Vaeron

Explorer
Cool... I hope WotC will release battlemap versions on dndinsider (they've had map galleries in the past). My games progressed through all the pre-keep encounters, and I've been wondering how I was going to run the non-battlemapped levels as well.

It's a nice start... As to whether the mods, or WotC, would approve - who knows?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I don't see any problem with these, it isn't as if you are photocopying them or providing any information which would allow someone to run KotS without buying the book, so unless Morrus or Piratecat come and say 'no', please go ahead.

Cheers

Graf

Explorer
Thanks!
(I realize it's sorta pathetic that I can't draw these myself, but I really am not so slick, even with little lines to trace).

So... much obliged!

Torchlyte

First Post
I'm not posting these because I think others can't do them, I'm posting to save them the trouble. In any case, I'm glad they're helpful to you. ;)

silentounce

First Post
Awesome, thanks much. Can't wait to get the books and run this! I was prepared to go with just the QS rules, but my PCs want to make their own characters.

nerfherder

Explorer
Thanks for drawing those out - they're great!

I plan on handing each one out as I describe an area, to save the players from mapping.

Remove ads