• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I have Rapid Metabolism as a feat, so the healing potions can go to someone else;

Does cloak bonus stack with boots? If not, someone else can take the cloak.

Wait, I must have skimmed too quickly. Since I would get the belt of strength, I could keep the cloak and let you get the boots 😎 Does that work for you? 🙂

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I'm writing my next post right now. It will be a long one. I'm going to wrap up the conversation with Oakfirst and move the PCs along to the candle shop.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well, I feel bad about taking both save items, so I will just take the cloak if Akos needs the boots. I am not a hoarder, I am just trying to make myself into the best tank possible. 😎
I have Anklet of translocation. Dont worry about the boots. And a vest of resist +1. I could take tabard if Tuck takes boots and my vest.

Also, I am interested in that special diamond, bith as a player and as a loremaster

Akos, Tuck and Vinnie got less this time. Just have it in mind for when we take the next loot :)

i'd rather have Tim with +million to damage undominated, thank you very much :)

Don't all magic items resize?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads