• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
First, all non-magical equipment should go to the guards YES/NO?
If there is something nonmagical that upgrades Custodio at all, then I'll allocate it to his character sheet. He would be able to use the quiver with 15 bolts and the 5 MW bolts from the unique bolt case. The bolt case itself is an art object worth 130 gp, which I'm assuming the group will want to sell.

And, if the group decides to sell the +1 breastplate of quickness, then I could say that Oakfirst buys in for the Elites and gives it over to Custodio. The PCs get the gold for it (at 60% of its value instead of 50%) and Custodio gains better armour. His current armor is masterwork breastplate.

Custodio already has the following magical gear: +1 heavy wooden shield, +2 bastard sword (family heirloom), amulet of natural armor +1, handy haversack, ring of protection +2, cleric's vestments, two potions of cure moderate wounds, two potions of shield of faith +2, and the Warhammer of Femke Antuma (given to him by Oakfirst; +1 balanced mithral warhammer [divine focus]).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay I have a dumbass question, likely one you’ve answered already @Knightfall.

What is the climate in Bluffside? If changing, what is the current weather like, and what’s the expectation of future weather?
Bluffside is in a temperate climate, although it often sees storms that blow in from the sea. It sits in a sheltered valley that opens up over a cliff. The weather today has been mild but it is getting a bit warmer as day progresses. But it is still comfortable. A nice sunny day with a cooling breeze.

There are no visible storms on the horizon. There are clouds but they fluffy and white.

Aust Thale said:
And how much time has elapsed since Oakfirst Manor? Overnight?
Do you mean since the PCs came back from Aceron Manor? That happened the previous day. You stayed there overnight and came back to the city the next morning. At this point, I'd say its early afternoon. Most citizens have likely had a short lunch and are returning to work. Of course, this is Old City, so there are a lot of idle rich.

Still, with the threat of the Loyalists and The Dusk, the people of the district are less inclined to meander from place to place without a focus for the day. People are still out on the street, but they are being careful... wary.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I agree with the proposal by Neurotic, and will take the aforementioned treasure for Tuck (the vest and boots replacing the tabard) if nobody objects.

Adding those to the RG now.

This means I have a +1 mithral shirt to be taken by somebody else. Perhaps one of the halfling Elites?

Edit: I thought the Lucky Boots were pretty straightforward, but now I can't find them. What properties do they have?

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I agree with the proposal by Neurotic, and will take the aforementioned treasure for Tuck (the vest and boots replacing the tabard) if nobody objects.

Adding those to the RG now.
(y)

JustinCase said:
This means I have a +1 mithral shirt to be taken by somebody else. Perhaps one of the halfling Elites?
It can go to Sergeant Herleva Astagnory, if you want. She and her team were the guards who fought alongside the PCs against the Rising Swords when the mercs ambushed the Exemplars to try to take Mani. (She only has a normal chain shirt.)

I will update her stats accordingly.

If you guys want, you can choose to assign some of the masterwork gear to her and her team: that includes both Roland and Mariana Guerra, as well as a couple others whose names escape me at the moment. heh..

JustinCase said:
Edit: I thought the Lucky Boots were pretty straightforward, but now I can't find them. What properties do they have?
It's a custom item created by me using PCGen. They don't exist in any book. But, the boots are just a straight +3 luck bonus to saves.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads