Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
What would be the domains of
The Exploratory (temple of the Traveler); Travel, Luck, Weather?
Teacher's Library (temple for scholars and wizards) Magic, Rune, Knowledge, Protection?
Holy Sanctuary of Peace and Protection (temple to the Healer); Healing, Good, Protection?
Well of the Worlds (temple to the Sustainer; Water, Healing, Weather, Entropy

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
That would be interesting and if you go that route, your PC could have a strong connection to the Temple District. There is a part of the district called the Street of Sorrows where 'salvation is sold to the masses'. Almost any faith can exist in the Temple District. Your warlock/cleric would be just another soul in the crowd. However, the character would have a tough time of it in the rest of the city once he becomes known as a warlock. I guess it would depend more on the PCs bloodline. Just don't make your character evil.
With my bluff, no one will even know there is a warlock among them :)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wrote it on the other thread, but now here: I am interested in playing. Although I see you've asked for one more player, and I'm the third in line...

Let me know if that is alright, and if it is, how kobolds are viewed. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Below are the standard domains from the book, including its new domains (*) along with a second list that are other domains I've added for each deity.
What would be the domains of
The Exploratory (temple of the Traveler); Travel, Luck, Weather?
The Traveler (aka 'Lusos', Wanderer)
Standard Domains: Flight *, Healing, Knowledge, Travel
Additional Domains: Law, Trade †, Wealth (SC)

Teacher's Library
(temple for scholars and wizards) Magic, Rune, Knowledge, Protection?
Great Teacher (aka 'Dylona', Historian, 'Olius', Wizened Sage)
Standard Domains: History *, Knowledge, Magic
Additional Domains: Craft (SC), Law, Meditation (Eberron CS)

Holy Sanctuary of Peace and Protection
(temple to the Healer); Healing, Good, Protection?
Healer (aka 'Alurene', Protector)
Standard Domains: Good, Healing, Peace *, Protection
Additional Domains: Life (from Eberron CS)

Well of the Worlds
(temple to the Sustainer; Water, Healing, Weather, Entropy
Sustainer (aka Clouded Sky, 'Nugua' ,Rainmaker)
Standard Domains: Entropy *, Healing, Water, Weather
Additional Domains: Chaos ‡, Nautical †, Ocean (SC)

† A homebrewed domain; for the Trade domain, you can use the Spell Compendium (SC) version if you prefer.
‡ You must choose either Chaos or Entropy.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Wrote it on the other thread, but now here: I am interested in playing. Although I see you've asked for one more player, and I'm the third in line...

Let me know if that is alright, and if it is, how kobolds are viewed. :)
You're in if you want to play.

Well, there are a lot of gnomes in Bluffside and gnomes and kobolds don't like each other. As for other races, humans and half-orcs view them like most other races that are short; dwarves tend to agree with gnomes regarding kobolds but not always; halflings and kobolds sometimes have a strange kinship due to size and being mocked by bigger races; and elves, well, elves views on kobolds depends on the kobold's views about The Balance.

See, since true dragons are almost always partially neutral on Kulan and kobolds tend to view dragons with awe and reverence, there are many kobolds in the world who are more neutral in their views. On Kulan, the Alignment listing for Kobolds as per the MM is changed to "Usually LN or NE"; however, there are still LE kobolds that worship Kurtulmak. But the bulk of them either worship a local deity, one of the dragon gods, or a (in)famous dragon who follows the Tenants of the Balance.

I would say that in Bluffside, kobolds are rare but accepted like most other races, except by gnomes. Steam gnomes are a little more accepting but not much. Of the Bluffside gods, kobolds would lean towards worshiping the ancient aspect of the Traveler (known as Lusos) or Greater Provider, as the God of Renewal. Kobolds highly devoted to The Balance are rarely chosen by the Overdeity of Kulan, Mirella the World Goddess, to be one of her followers.

The worst of their kind in the region choose to worship either Kurtulmak (if LE) or Sufferer (aka Dark Savior, Hidden God, Lurker) (if NE or CE).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
After adding in @JustinCase, I'm going to end recruitment for this game. However, if my other player from The Piazza decided to come over to EN World, I'll include him for sure. Plus, I'm going hold a spot in reserve for @Scotley if he wants it. :cool:

Remove ads