Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I just added a link on the first post to the Campaign Map for the Bluffside Region. Here is the link to the Old City Campaign Map. This is where the previous group of PCs were investigating to find the hidden lair of the renegade sorcerer who was nicknamed 'Waldo' by one of the characters.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Last edited:

Neurotic

Hmmm...LA buy-off available? :) Aasimar gives +2 Cha +2 Wis just what your warlock / priest ordered :)

Aust Thale

Adventurer
If @Aust Thale does join the game, that brings up the number of PCs to 5 (without Scotley). That's more than enough.
I'm in. Point me in the right direction, and send me off.

Best six (6) are as follows: 18, 16, 15, 14, 14, 13: Good scores. Will roll with it.
Will edit this post to add information and clean up the character. (Unless I'm missing something and need to place it somewhere else; apologies, I'm figuring out which way is up w/ your world; wide range of options; looks cool!): Falen Aust Thale, Half-Hobgoblin Rogue/Wizard/Unseen Seer

Starting Gold = 13,000 gp plus heirloom item worth 2,500 gp

Last edited:

Neurotic

The original warlock was made in Kalamar world. There are Kalamar specific feats - The Eyes of Fury (and its children) and Child of Earth...it is 3rd party world and the feats are fairly strong (free action shaken (low DC) and CON bonus to all saves (similar to Dark Ones Own Luck invocation)

Are they acceptable (or one of them or none of them)? Or should I choose other feats? Not like DND lacks those :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm in. Point me in the right direction, and send me off.

Best six (6) are as follows: 18, 16, 15, 14, 14, 13: Good scores. Will roll with it.
Will edit this post to add information and clean up the character. (Unless I'm missing something and need to place it somewhere else; apologies, I'm figuring out which way is up w/ your world; wide range of options; looks cool!)
For rolling, you need to do as follows, roll 4d6 and drop the lowest die, do this nine times, and then pick the best six rolls and arrange them as you wish.

Your PC gets an extra heirloom item worth up 2,500 gp. You can choose to make a backstory for item, or not, just note it on the PC sheet, so I know. Finished PCs should be posted in this thread: 3.5 - Kulan: The Ancient Lands of Kanpur

After the point I've linked to, is the Campaign Guide/Rogues Gallery for this game (including a summary of what has gone on previous with the game on a different forum). The stuff posted prior to that is mainly background for the massive continent where the game is set on my world. The Northwest subregion is the most important one for the game, and I've already posted links to maps for the campaign here on this thread.

Here are more details about races you can use, although you can choose a different race, if you like. Those are just the more common races for Bluffside. Just no races with a LA above +1.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The original warlock was made in Kalamar world. There are Kalamar specific feats - The Eyes of Fury (and its children) and Child of Earth...it is 3rd party world and the feats are fairly strong (free action shaken (low DC) and CON bonus to all saves (similar to Dark Ones Own Luck invocation)

Are they acceptable (or one of them or none of them)? Or should I choose other feats? Not like DND lacks those :)
You can use any of the Kalamar books that I have, which is detailed in this post in my collection list, but try to stick to the books that are v.3.5 (and don't go overboard). A few feats for a character concept is okay, going heavily into other settings isn't (unless I've strongly linked that setting to Kulan, which I haven't for Kalamar). Note that the books listed after the broken sblock are books I don't have.

I would say that the following books are core for Kulan: Dangerous Denizens: The Monsters of Tellene; Friends & Foes: The Gnomes & Kobolds of Tellene; Stealth and Style: A Variant Class Guidebook to the Infiltrator and Basiran Dancer; Strength and Honor: The Mighty Hobgoblins of Tellene; and Villain Design Handbook.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases