Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I have this sense you guys are waiting for me to post while I've been waiting for at least one more reply from one of you. Anyway, I'll try to get something up later on today, but it might have to wait until after physio/acupuncture tomorrow.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Protection from evil was for Sylemis, not Akos. The important part is that any controlling force (that may play the part of good druid) cannot exert its influence and he would be free to warn us

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Protection from evil was for Sylemis, not Akos. The important part is that any controlling force (that may play the part of good druid) cannot exert its influence and he would be free to warn us
Hmm, I though Akos already cast protection from evil on Sylemis and that he wanted to make sure any evil force couldn't move from the dragori to him.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No, I don't have the spell prepared and we didn't take time to re-prepare. Thus, depending on others :(

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I'm going to wait a couple more days for other players to chime in for the current scene. My next post will likely be Thursday or Friday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases