Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Well, I was going based on what the description says. Perhaps Teresa should get another save vs. the charm (with a bonus) since she becomes aware that Akos enthralled her?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well, I was going based on what the description says. Perhaps Teresa should get another save vs. the charm (with a bonus) since she becomes aware that Akos enthralled her?

Sure, no problem. Can I edit the post about continuing the speech?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Sure, go ahead. I'll add the edit into my own post once you're done.
Done...and I have a question...Psychoactive skin has standard action "donning", but armor version has activation: -
Does that mean that once I have it on me it can be deployed freely? Or I have to use standard action to activate it? Language issue, same word is used, but I'm not sure it related to the same thing...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Done...and I have a question...Psychoactive skin has standard action "donning", but armor version has activation: -
Does that mean that once I have it on me it can be deployed freely? Or I have to use standard action to activate it? Language issue, same word is used, but I'm not sure it related to the same thing...
I checked my Magic Item Compendium and it says that "Activation: —" means that the effect is continuously on.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
New post added.

Mutt attacked the third assassin but missed. Teresa drank a potion and took a 5-ft. step towards Akos. Shylock went into the tiny hut and attacked Tuck but missed. It's your turn @Neurotic.

Remove ads