Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Maybe you could make dedicated RG thread and we move the characters there?
And Envisioner could fill out missing feats :)
There is a thread Shax haversack with prebuilt equipment sets - might help with mundane things

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Maybe you could make dedicated RG thread and we move the characters there?
Done.

Neurotic said:
And Envisioner could fill out missing feats :)
There is a thread Shax haversack with prebuilt equipment sets - might help with mundane things
I think he and I worked out his feats but they never made it onto his PC sheet. I think he decided Toughness for the bonus feat and maybe the Open Minded feat for 3rd level.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I think he and I worked out his feats but they never made it onto his PC sheet. I think he decided Toughness for the bonus feat and maybe the Open Minded feat for 3rd level.
Better to have Int 20, CON 12 and a feat :p But I'm math buff and hate negative modifiers so I never have so ability-focused build - to each his own

Envisioner

Explorer
It's not a touch attack.

Invisible Needle {Reserve}
You can create tiny darts of force.
Prerequisite: Ability to cast 3rd-level spells.
Benefit: As long as you have a force spell of 3rd level or higher available to cast, you can use a standard action to hurl a tiny needle-shaped projectile created from pure force. This attack requires a successful ranged attack roll (not a ranged touch attack), and the dart has a range of 5 feet per level of the force spell. The needle has 1d4 points of damage per level of the highest-level force spel you have available. Because it is composed of force, the needle can strike incorporeal creatures.
As a secondary benefit, you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level when casting force spells.

The fudge that we had discussed was allowing Magic Missile to count as the spell that this feat is based on, in spite of the level being inadequate, largely due to the limited supply of Force spells in the corebook, and also because of my creative text. Unfortunately, without that fudge, I just cast the only spell I had which allows this feat to function (I think). Also, even if I can use Magic Missile, its level 1 status means it has a range of 5 feet. :eek:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases