Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Tuck searched the assasssin, Akos Shylock, but without much attention
If you choose to have Akos find these items, he could have pocketed them without difficulty: a potion, a belt pouch w/ two potions, 30 gold, 5 platinum, 20 silver, a moonstone, and a sardonyx. You can identify two of potions with a successful Alchemy check (DC 15) while the third is obviously a cure potion Shylock never got a chance to use.

He also could have taken the short sword the assassin threw at Shylock (and Shylock's own short sword), if you so choose.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@JustinCase,
Tuck had a chance to find and pocket these items from the dead assassin before the Regulars showed up: a dagger, a belt pouch with two potions and a moonstone in it, as well as the following coins: 15 gold, 10 silver, and 2 platinum. One of the potions is obviously a cure potion while the other will require an Alchemy check (DC 15).

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
@JustinCase,
Tuck had a chance to find and pocket these items from the dead assassin before the Regulars showed up: a dagger, a belt pouch with two potions and a moonstone in it, as well as the following coins: 15 gold, 10 silver, and 2 platinum. One of the potions is obviously a cure potion while the other will require an Alchemy check (DC 15).
Knowledge (alchemy): 1D20+1 = [13]+1 = 14 So no luck so far. When we've got time, Tuck will ask one of the alchemy/arcane inclined PCs about it.

I'll add these to the RG.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Hey, if everyone on here can find a character portrait (bust / head & shoulders only) I can edit them together in a cool "poster" with our names on it, the way I did for my Dyvers campaign.

Click Here To See It
Nice! Here's Tuck:

Tuck portrait.jpg

Remove ads