Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
In the city, distance is whatever the closest corner is :) That's how far you can see

As for halving - it represents careful movement, you cannot prevent anyone from just running full out and trusting in his luck not to hit something (or being heavily armored, not caring about hitting something) - normal streets are usually passably passable :)
Yeah, I figured that out looking through the PHB and DMG. And it does make sense that you can just run flat out. That's what we did with Akos. I probably should have had you roll a couple of Balance checks to keep from running into hedges or fences. Heh. No worries.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
COOL!!! :cool:

I found an online token creator!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Still waiting for @Scotley's next action. Since he reacted to my posts for Breva, I assumed his schedule was less hectic. Perhaps I was wrong. :unsure:

Will continue to wait unless he chimes in to ask me to post for his PC.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Tellerian Hawke, Big Tim get's an attack of opportunity. @JustinCase, Mutt also get's an attack of opportunity. I'm not sure if there is a flanking bonus for the two of you or not. I'll look it up.

Against AoO, the doppelganger's AC is 28 (or 29 for Big Tim), as it has the Mobility feat.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
With Akos arrival and the magical fog guiding him, the miss chance is 20% in a 20 ft. radius around him and 30% for the next 20 ft. and 40% after that.

Remove ads