Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, the magical effect that had been guiding Akos back to the others has now dissipated. The fog is thick again and is getting thicker by the minute. Your PCs might want to get inside soon. Plus, Akos has to get the stablehand to healer with two hours to keep the boy from succumbing to the poison.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Akos asked for an antidote
I did notice that. The doppelganger mentioned its dagger with the poison on it but didn't feel like going into whether or not it has and antidote. You can find and examine the blade or search it for one. Right now, it is lost on the cobblestones in the fog.

While bandaging Mani (yes, that's its name), Akos notes it is wearing a crystal mask over its face (which wasn't obvious in the fog), bracers, a strange amulet, and a ring on its left hand. It also had a belt pouch attached on a cord belt. There are 13 gp, a vial (that doesn't look like an antidote), and a wand in the pouch.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic:

Uhm, wrong thread. I'll give you some time to move it over to the IC thread before I reply again. I have to go get some groceries today, plus I have a phone appointment with my therapist.

Later. :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Will look to add my next post tomorrow (Friday). Was working on battlemaps and writing up encounters for most of today, when I wasn't cleaning or going to get groceries. Cheers!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I'm waiting for @JustinCase to post his reply for the Search check before posting again. FYI, my dad is coming over for supper and a movie on Sunday. so I likely won't be available that day.

Almost 1:30 A.M. Time to head off to bed, soon. :sleep:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, my dad called us today and asked to come over today instead of on Sunday due to the fact it is supposed to rain on Sunday, and he doesn't want to walk in the rain. He's here now. I might check back in before heading to bed, but tomorrow is more likely.

EdiT: It turned its a very long day. Sleep time! :sleep:

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases