Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
IIRC, we were at 18 000 - mid level between 6th and 7th? I need to hunt for XP, for some reason Akos has no XP recorded...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
IIRC, we were at 18 000 - mid level between 6th and 7th? I need to hunt for XP, for some reason Akos has no XP recorded...
Yes, I remember that.

I was at 15,000
You should have started with 18,000 XP as well.

EDIT: That would be the same for Falen and Tuck too.

Big Tim already had XP from playing in the game with previous players, which is why we decided to have the new characters start at 18,000.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll go back and look for all the XP your PCs should have been given. I'm not sure I remember what I handed out already. I'll do that a bit later today. I'm still waking up and my brain doesn't want to do math.

EDIT: I really need to make a LibreOffice Calc sheet for keeping track of the XP for both the games.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hmm, since both Big Tim and Relgar have previous XP from another forum and are close to leveling up, I'm thinking the new PCs should have their starting XP be halfway between 6th and 7th level. That would be 18,000 XP and then add the gains on top of that. So Akos would be at 20,000 XP, Breva would be at 20,800 XP, and Tuck would be at 20,000 XP. This would put the PCs on more equal footing and make sure none of them are lagging behind. Thoughts?

Both Falen and Vinccenzo would start at 18,000 XP too, but won't have gained anything yet. (I'm concerned about Scott DeWar. I know he has really bad pain/health issues; I hope he's okay.)
Found it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I've completely reworked the XP for all the PCs. (I'm still trying to figure the XP for Custodio.) The attached PDF shows my breakdown for combat encounters (in red) and roleplaying encounters (in italics). Here are the totals each PC should have.

Akos: 32,865
Big Tim: 26,565 (after buying off LA [-7,000])
Breva: 33,015
Falen: 26,485
Tuck: 32,365
Vinny: 31,765

So, Akos, Breva, Tuck, and Vinny are all 8th-level now, and Big Tim and Falen are 7th-level.

Attachments

• XP for Crisis in Bluffside.pdf
    37.7 KB · Views: 79

Scotley

Hero
Awesome. I have updated Breva. Paladins are pretty simple at this level, so it didn't take long. As I mentioned in the OOC for the other game. I am going out of town for about a week and may not be posting regularly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases