Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Both of the huge spiders by the chasm are easily within range of Tuck's light crossbow. The other two huge spiders are beyond 80 ft. and they also have limited cover (+2 to AC; +1 to Reflex) from the tall grasses at the current range. Once they move to within 30 ft. of the PCs the limited cover bonuses disappear.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Nope, but thanks for asking. :) I just posted, and man, that first spider is dead. :D

@JustinCase, Tuck can take a 5 ft. step north and fire at the spider, and Tim won't be in his line of fire. However, Tim is in melee against the spider, so Tuck has to take a -4 for firing into melee if he attacks that spider.

Oh, I used a -2 in my rolls in the IC thread... Doesn't really matter with those rolls, but still.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
:giggle:

Spiders_round one update.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@ScottDeWar_jr, you're up.

Breva just killed the spider that had attacked him and was in melee range of Vinny, so your PC isn't currently in a threatened position. You can target one of the other spiders with a spell or with a ranged attack without worry.

You can have Vinny target the spider fighting Big Tim and take a -4 to attack at range or target the next closet spider moving towards the PCs from the south. It is 45 feet from Vinny. The last of the huge monstrous spiders is 60 ft. from Vinny.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases