• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Last ASI for ranged fighter

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Inspiring Leader - Best hp buff you can take. Better than toughness as you can potentially cast it 3x per day and it affects your party members
Lucky - you need extra help on wisdom saves. This is the best remaining option.
Skilled - When you have a proficiency bonus of +6, skilled starts looking really appealing.

CTurbo

Explorer
Before I even clicked on this thread Alert, Mobile, Lucky, and Res(Wis) came to mind. Since Resilient is out, any of the other 3 would be great.

What was your second fighting style? Defensive Duelist would be really strong at high levels. +6 to AC once per turn is huge if you really don't want to get hit.

Skulker is not bad for a ranged character.

Observant if you have an odd Wis. Your passive perception would be through the roof.

Gourmand is actually a pretty good feat but it's be better if your Con was odd.

Magic Initiate would add some great utility no matter which class you choose. Several ways to access Find Familiar which could get you advantage on your attacks for extra crit fishing opportunities.

Horwath

Legend
I'm to pick a last ASI for my ranged fighter, do you have a suggestion? The PC got dex 20, con 16, resilient dex, SS, Xbow xpert, Elven Accuracy.

Thank you

by having these two feats on the same character you are admiting that as an elf you are using crossbow. An ultimate disgrace for elven race.

For penance you must wash yourself in the blood of a dozen drows. Killed by a longbow.

Unless you are a drow(disgrace by itself), then you are ok with this character development and I would suggest Drow high magic or Stealthy feat if UA is allowed for you.

by having these two feats on the same character you are admiting that as an elf you are using crossbow. An ultimate disgrace for elven race.

For penance you must wash yourself in the blood of a dozen drows. Killed by a longbow.

Unless you are a drow(disgrace by itself), then you are ok with this character development and I would suggest Drow high magic or Stealthy feat if UA is allowed for you.

That's not a 100% certainty. I've seen some players take Xbow Xpert just to get rid of the melee use penalty for ranged weapons.

Remove ads