le cirque de la lune tombe 4E

adc15

First Post
In Elrind's experience, it was always easier to ignore the lectures of Lucciano than to try to put an end to them, but telling crowds of participants that they were about to commit sins against Pelor was generally bad for business. Looking for some way to calm the priest and get him moving along, Elrind begins:

"If it be true that this contraption was born with the purpose of murder, then my very heart leaps out to those who lost their lives to it. However, it would be Pelor's gretest hope to bring light to this darkness -- to find some useful purpose for this machine that once caused death. And here we have done just that. What once was used to persecute and kill is now a harmless tool for the enjoyment and entertainment of the masses. You might reckon that Pelor himself would be pleased that we had converted such a horrid item of darkness into a tool of the light.

Regardless, Lucciano, I heard that there was an accident with a horse on the west side of the circus. It might be in Pelor's favor to see if anyone there requires medical attention."

Velmont

First Post
"Sure. Knowledge make people float, everyone knows that. I suppose he sinks as rock when you go swimming." He tells to Kyle. He takes a ball and offer it to the priest. "As I like you, I offer you to test your skill free at our game stand. Or maybe you are not in a mood to have good time."

Phaezen

First Post
Galindann greets the youngman and hands over the appropriate tip
OOC: what would this be 1 copper/ 5 coppers/ 1 silver?
Taking the note4 he examines the seal while remarking to Malin "I wonder what this could be about?"

arcanaman

First Post
Mordren wants you, Malin Jimmy,Ukerath and maybe Elrind if his masters don't having him running through loops to care of a problem at a rented warehouse where all your stuff is more or less located it invovles rats

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-"Rats!? But it's monkeys I wanna kill! Damn it. And I bet those rats are bigger than the monkey, too. Better go before they gnaw through our belongings. Got my spare hats over there. What a crappy day!" Malin grumbles as he makes his way toward the warehouse.

adc15

First Post
Elrind, overhearing the discussion, quickly volunteers to go along. A few hours off would be nice, even if it did involve hunting rodents.

Phaezen

First Post
"Malin, Elrind holdup. Lets grab Jimmy and find Ukertan." Looking fondly at his ever present jaguar companion companion he adds grinning "Sharessa looks like she could do with some fresh meat aswell."

Galindann calls out to Jimmy "Jimmy, had enough swimming for the moment? Theres some hunting to be had"

Vertexx69

First Post
The group finds Ukertan just finishing oiling up his armor in his tent. "Vermin you say? Well if thats what Mordren requires then we should look into it." The minotaur puts on his armor, and grabs the rest of his gear. "I hate rat bites."

Velmont

First Post
"It all depend of Kyle." Jimmy turn around, and Kyle nods at Jimmy. "I think he is good for a break. You can go down, Kyle." Jimmy shoot the ball and hit the center of the target. Kyle falls in the water and curse Jimmy before going back to his tent.

"So, what the thing?" Jimmy listen to Galindann. "Rats? Well, I'll come. If I remain around that guy any longer..." pointing at Lucciano "I think I'll do something that will end by trouble for the circus."

Remove ads