le cirque de la lune tombe 4E

Vertexx69

First Post
Ukertan walks up to the open doors, and raises his shield overhead to shade his eyes in an attempt to see into the warehouse. The colossal bastard sword in his other hand seems larger than a standard greatsword, yet he wields it in a single massive paw with an easy expertise. He takes a whiff of the air, and then looks over his shoulder at Jimmy and Galindann nodding them forward. "Your eyes are gonna more use than mine up here. Lets stomp some rats." The minotaur clomps down a tankard sized hoof in emphasis with a resigned gaze set in his fierce blue eyes.

Phaezen

First Post
Galinndan glances into the warehouse, allowing Sharessa to sniff around the entrance

[sblock=pereption]
Galinndan = 19 (lowlight vision)
Sharessa = 18 (lowlight vision)
[/sblock]

Do I notice anything out of place from when we last were in the warehouse (assuming we were here before to load the stuff in the warehouse)

[sblock=mini statblock]
Galindann - Male Eladrin Ranger 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12 Lowlight Vision
AC: 17 Fort: 13 Reflex: 15 Will: 13
HP: 24/24 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Circling Strike
Predator Strike

Enclose the Prey
Feystep

Driving the Quary

Sharessa - Female Feywild Jaguar 1
Passive Perception: 12, Lowlight Vision
AC: 15 Fort: 12 Reflex: 14 Will: 13
HP: 14/14 Surges: 2/2 Surge Value: 3
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"My eyes? I'm not an elf, you know. I can tell you it's dark." Jimmy draw a shuriken and stare a moment to see if he cannot spot a rat to shoot.

Vertexx69

First Post
The minotaur shakes his head piteously at the simple rogue, causing the shiny black braid dangling from his chin to sway forelornly. "Perhaps our young finger wigglers could shed a little light into these shadows?"

... After the wizard casts light, Ukertan will head into the newly lit area.

adc15

First Post
For a short moment, a crooked smile flashes across Elrind's face. "Clearly, rats have changed since I was a child. Back then, they were small enough not to frighten grown men. But I guess a light is not much to ask for..."

Elrind will cast a light cantrip as deep into the darkness as he can (max range of 5).

Vertexx69

First Post
Initiative=15 "Why would they have sent all of us if it was just a couple regular rats that needed to be shooed away mister crackly fingers? I fully expect a tidal wave of vermin, or a few very big ones." The fighter turns his shield toward the sound of the chattering.

Remove ads