• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

le cirque de la lune tombe 4E

Phaezen

Adventurer
[sblock=Galinndan Stats]
I can print the character sheet to .pdf or just attach the .dnd4e file as well, or let me know if there is a preferred stat block style you would like.

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
Galinndan, level 1
Eladrin, Ranger
Build: Beastmaster Ranger
Fighting Style: Beast Mastery
Beast Companion Type: Cat

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 12, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 11.

Starting Ability Scores
Str 14, Con 12, Dex 16, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 11.

AC: 17 Fort: 13 Reflex: 15 Will: 13
HP: 24 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth, Nature, Endurance, Acrobatics, Heal, Perception.

FEATS
1: Feyborn Companion

POWERS
1, At-Will: Circling Strike
1, At-Will: Predator Strike
1, Encounter: Enclose the Prey
1, Daily: Driving the Quarry

ITEMS
Raise Beast Companion, Adventurer's Kit, Hide Armor, Longbow, Arrows (30), Longsword

[/sblock]

[sblock=Sharessa]
Sharessa Level 1
Feywild Jaguar

ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 12, Dex 16, Int 6, Wis 14, Cha 6

AC: 15 Fort: 12 Reflex: 14 Will: 13
HP: 14 Surges: 2 Surge Value: 3

Trained Skills:
Athletics, Stealth
[/sblock]

[sblock=Galinndan]
Laaaaadiiieeeessssss and Geeentlemen weeeee present Galindan

From the impenitrable jungles in the south, this mysterious wanderer, rumored to have been raised by the beasts of the wild, and his jaguar will perform, before your very eyes, feats of daring and dexterity that none before have concieved possible

Backstage the lanky eladrin ranger ignored the mispronunciation of his name and petted Sharessa, his jaguar companion, "are you ready to play a bit girl?" he asked, looking out through the gap in the curtain at the crowd. Though his clothes looked rustic they possesed craftmanship rivaling and surpassing the finest on display from the nobles in the throng. Sharessa growled back at him and twitched her tail in slight irritation. "Yes girl, I know but a few more years of this and we can return to the glades of the Summer King and the Wild Hunt."[/sblock]

Edit: Changed stats and weapon

Phaezen

Last edited:

arcanaman

First Post
I mainly play 3.5, but I own all the materials for 4E and have played several times. I just haven't ever played a 4E illusionist. And now, looking through the material I have... 4E kind of killed the illusionist. There are no lower level rituals, at wills, daily, or encounter spells that are even remotely connected to illusions (with the exception of the cantrips ghost sound and prestidigitation).

Does anyone know of illusion spells outside of the 4E player's handbook I can make use of, or should I just make a low level "illusionist" that has only cantrip-level illusion spells?

Also, Arcanaman, should character concepts be 1st level with ability scores from the "standard array," "customizing scores" (ie, points system), or some other method?
use the point system I find dice tedious when creating characters on the computer

arcanaman

First Post
I think what this circus is missing is a fire breathing strongman, that will dazzle and terrify the audience with a razor sharp tongue and biceps that go on for days.

Ukertan the Bear is a massive Dragonborn Paladin that perform amazing feats of strength while moving over and around the astonishing "Lake of Fire!!!"
lol I like all character ideas so far

arcanaman

First Post
Are we going to play in French? ;)

I want in either way!

I could play the leader; a Bard would be appropriate, isn't it? He'd ne the ring leader.

-''Ladies an gentlemen welcome to the greatest show on [enter fictious fantasy world]!''
not in french because I don't know enough of it do something like that and I dont want to alienate players so only place and people names
yes It is alright if you use though spells because I to followed the link

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
level 1
Tiefling, Bard
Bardic Virtue: Virtue of Cunning

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 18.

Starting Ability Scores
Str 9, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 16.

AC: 17 Fort: 11 Reflex: 16 Will: 15
HP: 25 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Streetwise, Diplomacy, History, Bluff.

FEATS
1: Alchemist
1: Arcane Initiate

POWERS
1, At-Will: Vicious Mockery
1, At-Will: Misdirected Mark
1, Encounter: Blunder
1, Daily: Stirring Shout
1, Encounter: Scorching Burst

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Adventurer's Kit, Light Shield, Leather Armor, Arcane Implement, Wand, Rope, Silk (50 ft.)

There you go, a cunning bard (Well, probably not that cunning, but that's the name of the build!). I'll post the details later.

He'll be wearing a a top hat with little holes for the horns to poke through. It'll also explains why he doesn't lose it even while running away from monsters!

arcanaman

First Post
Axianess:
A metropolis of 30,000 ,000 people Axianess is the largest city in this half of the world Surrounded by four rivers and located on a flood plain in recent time to protect themselves from flood they've built a higher wall and dug the riverbed deeper with the help of magic
The city behind the high wall is made of albaster and marble the city inside the low wall is made from wood and granite

more to be added later

Last edited:

adc15

First Post
Elrind Mellendur, level 1
Eladrin, Wizard
Arcane Implement Mastery: Orb of Imposition

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 9.

Starting Ability Scores
Str 12, Con 13, Dex 12, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 9.

AC: 14 Fort: 11 Reflex: 14 Will: 15
HP: 23 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
Bluff, Arcana, Nature, Insight, History.

FEATS
1: Ritual Caster
1: Dark Fury

POWERS
1, At-Will: Thunderwave
1, At-Will: Illusory Ambush
1, Encounter: Grasping Shadows
1, Daily: Phantom Chasm
Spellbook: Sleep

ITEMS
Spellbook, Arcane Implement, Orb, Adventurer's Kit, Oil (1 pint) (2), Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Dagger, Longsword, Tenser's Floating Disk, Amanuensis, Silence

Remove ads