• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

le cirque de la lune tombe 4E

adc15

First Post
Posting a few times a week shouldnt be a problem for me. I check at least once on 95% of days ( I just leave the threads open in my browser).

Vertexx69

First Post
Ukertan is just trying to give the rogue a chance to use his perception, and then let the DM give us the results of his and the ranger's checks before he goes in first. He may be a fighter, but he doesn't enjoy the whole "fighter find traps" approach to adventuring :p

but since its been 3 days, and my finals are now done, I think Ukertan will just proceed, fully expecting to be ambushed by either giant rats or a swarm of little ones and act accordingly.

Vertexx69

First Post
So now that we have shed a bit of light into the darkness, can we get a description of the 45ft diameter lit area...maybe even of some of these so-called vermin we're supposed to be dealing with?

How about the overall dimensions of the warehouse from the outside?

Vertexx69

First Post
Are there lanterns or torches set up in here for the renters to use (thats the circus) so we can actually see in here? Since the wizard can only have 1 stationary light spell active at a time. Or maybe windows even that can be opened to let daylight in?

arcanaman

First Post
I would like to remind you we can only play if you post if you don't post for long periods of time we can't do any of the fun stuff

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Just go ahead and post a map (or, like I do in my own PBP, a simple Excel display), people with faster initiative than the rats will tell you what they do.

For Malin's part, he has lower initiative so he's just screaming like a little girl until you post the rats action.

Remove ads