• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

le cirque de la lune tombe 4E

Velmont

First Post
Finally, the concept wasnèt fitting well with teh class, and as we have the four role filled by the four other players, I've changed to Rogue, which fit a lot more with the concept. I've gone with HUman too. I felt like it was missing in the group so far.

-=-=-=-

Jimmy Troy, level 1
Human, Rogue
Rogue Tactic: Brutal Scoundrel

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 13, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 14.

Starting Ability Scores
Str 14, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 14.

AC: 16 Fort: 14 Reflex: 17 Will: 14
HP: 25 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletic, Acrobatic, Intimidation, Perception, Stealth, Thievery

FEATS
1: Weapon Focus (Ligth Blade), Action Surge

POWERS
1, At-Will: Deft Strike
1, At-Will: Disheartening Strike
1, At-Will: Piercing Strike
1, Encounter: Unbalacing Loundge
1, Daily: Blinding Barrage

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Dagger x4, Shuriken x30, Leather Armor, Thieve's Tools.

Phaezen

Adventurer
should I make rogues gallery or wait longer?

Up to you as the DM really, if you are happy with the characters and want to close conscription, or are willing to start the game and bring in one or two more players at a later stage, then go for it...

Phaezen

Vertexx69

First Post
Alrighty then, the bear is built in post #10. The strongman concept didn't realy work after all with the paladin class so just made him a simple guardian fighter instead to take full advantage. Minotuar seemed a better race than dragonborn for the circus life, but let me know if that doesn't work for you and I'll change it back.

Velmont

First Post
I've put my character sheet in the RG. It is the same than here, but I'll edit for a more detailed one later this week.

Remove ads