• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leveling up........

Aurora

First Post
I hit 1K posts today and didn't even realize it! Hooray! I think I am gonna take a level of fighter. Them I'll get a bonus feat at third level. I'll use it to take endurance, that way I can stay online longer and post more :) Or I'll take uncanny posting that way I don't lose my dexterity bonus to armor class while posting. Or maybe two-handed posting that way I don't take off-hand penalties for using both hands on the keyboard. Ooooo Or power posting so I can subtract 1 word per post but it'll add extra impact to whatever I am saying. How about craft post, allows me to expend XP to craft magical posts.....I could go on all night....heighten post, extend post.....I guess I still have 2 thousand more posts to think about it........

Cheers!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So you noticed how many posts you had when you only needed 6 posts to get to 1k, but then you forgot when you were in a flurry of posting? Funny.

Anyway, congrats on 1k. May it take you less than four years to make another 1k.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Dog Moon said:
Haha. Go Hive Minders!
Ooooo, Just a mean black set of wheels
What it takes to get me off
I'm gonna drive all night
Spin my wheels of light
It feels all right
It feels all right

I don't need no drivers license
I'm too reckless to survive
It's like a carburetor instigator
Feels all right
Feels all right

Drivin' in a Slick Black Cadillac
It's got solid gold hubcaps
It makes me feel like a king
I only need one thing
And that's a Slick Black Cadillac (get it up)

Slow down

You know I got a fully equipped rock 'n' roll machine
At speeds that take me high, high, high
At dead man's curve
I only hear one word drive, drive, drive
Drive, drive, drive

My machine is making headlines
It gives me love and everything
It's like an institution of revolution
It feels all right
Feels all right

I only need one thing
And that's a Slick Black Cadillac (pull over, woooo)

Cadillac, Cadillac, Cadillac

Got the coppers on my trail
Just for me an A.P.B., yeah yeah
The sirens spinnin'
It's me who's winnin'
There're after me
There're after me

Oh, I know just what happened
I disappeared to their surprise
I got a Cadillac marquee by my back
And I don't mind
No, I don't mind

I only need one thing
And that's a Slick Black Cadillac (wait a minute)

Slick Black Cadillac

Slick Black Cadillac

I lay it down, spin em wide and get laid in back, oh yeah

It makes me feel like a king, alright!

Congrats Aurora! Welcome to 2nd level. I only recently joined the club myself so one of the more experienced members may have to show you around. :D

Olaf the Stout

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Aurora said:
I hit 1K posts today and didn't even realize it! Hooray! I think I am gonna take a level of fighter. Them I'll get a bonus feat at third level. I'll use it to take endurance, that way I can stay online longer and post more :) Or I'll take uncanny posting that way I don't lose my dexterity bonus to armor class while posting. Or maybe two-handed posting that way I don't take off-hand penalties for using both hands on the keyboard. Ooooo Or power posting so I can subtract 1 word per post but it'll add extra impact to whatever I am saying. How about craft post, allows me to expend XP to craft magical posts.....I could go on all night....heighten post, extend post.....I guess I still have 2 thousand more posts to think about it........

Cheers!

Improved Init helps you to reply before anyone else

Remove ads