• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

SF Little House In The Vast

Kaodi

Adventurer
The man glances down the hallway and then makes a mad dash for the stairs leading up to the bridge. After scrambling up the stairs he bangs frantically on the door. "Hesala, let me in!"

OOC: Tara can take two actions when Charlotte posts. The rest of you can take another now.
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Zyzzy says, "No one listens. Is it the way I say it?" Then she aims and shoots the pistols at him.

OOC: Attack vs KAC [roll0] Damage [roll1]
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"But you have such a great personality," Sobec deadpans as he rushes forwards, after the fleeing bandit. By the door the vesk corners him, keeping his solar weapon up and ready to strike if he does not surrender.

OOC: Moving after the bandit, readying an attack in case the idiot makes a move to attack anyone.

I suppose that he does not pose much of a threat, so RAW I drop out of photon mode. No more extra damage. :(
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
"I know. I spend time during sleep cycles studying to have a great personality," Zyzzy says, more flatly that usual if one is observant.
 
"It's okay Red, I still like you."

Skitter says this without out a hint of sarcasm. As he grins to the others he begins to gather up the fallen bandits weapons. Once complete he piles them in the center of the room and then turns to look at the door into the bridge.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
The driver instinctively shrinks away into the doorway and raises his laser pistol as Sobec approaches. He seems like he is about to fire, but as the moment passes and the door has not budged, he suddenly drops his weapon and raises his hands. "I surrender," he says flatly, his mouth twisted into a frown.
 
OOC: Sorry about that! Neck deep in exams and lost track of time.


Tara has her rifle leveled at the shooter. She motions towards the pistol. "Kick it this way, then get down on the ground, face down."

Then she calls out through the door. "Hesela! We going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
The man does as he is told. An intercom positioned next to the doors springs to life. "Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing," comes the eerily calm voice of Hesala.
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
"Turn off the comms," Zyzzy says. "How many people in there left you to die out here? What are they armed with? Answer these questions and we won't have to knock you unconscious."
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
"Just the boss and her android, Cannister," he replies. "Not much else to tell. The rest of us do not really go in there - she uses it as her personal quarters."
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Taking another pair of binders out of his pack, Sobec ties the wrists of the bandit as the vesk's solar weapon reforms into a tiny star, floating in the air.

"That's the last one," he says calmly, "No more prisoners after this one."

Holding the captive bandit by the wrists with one massive hand, with the other Sobec grabs the star again and once more holds the doshko made of starlight. Then he nods to his prisoner, and looks at his companions with one horned brow raised, nonverbally asking what to do with him.
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
"Could you move the prisoner a short distance away in case he can somehow communicate with those inside?" Zyzzy asks. After he is moved off, "I suppose there isn't a way into the bridge besides this door, right? It would be poor security otherwise. I fear a grenade will land at our feet once that door opens. Maybe more than one. Any ideas on how to deal with that?"
 
"Can you remote open the door, while we cover it from a distance? All the grenades in the Vast don't mean jack if you don't know where to throw them."
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Moving the prisoner away a dozen feet, Sobec looks around for something to hold him down.

"Sit," he orders sternly, as if talking to a disobedient pet.

OOC: Is there anything to secure the prisoner to?

BTW, not sure how to mark something as "ooc" with the new forum. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, guess it works just fine with the old code. :)
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
OOC: There is probably something sturdy you can secure him to in one of the rooms or corridors, so we can just say you found somewhere you do not have to worry about too much. Also, if you try to remotely open this door it is not going to work too well. The security on this one is of a higher quality than the rest of the ship.
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
OOC: is he trying to overcome the security of the ship or the programming skill of whomever is inside trying to keep us out? Also, Zyzzy can aid him in his attempt to overcome the security.
 
Skitter taps some things on his custom rig. He cocks his head when nothing happens. The Ysoki taps a couple more things and sighs.

"Well it looks like something is preventing me form opening that door. Not sure if I can circumvent it from here."

Skitter begins to try to override whatever lockouts have been put in place. As he works he mutters to himself.

OOC: Let me know if you need me to roll to try and override anything. Would my character know if I can even do it from my custom rig or would I need to get to another terminal. Possibly the root terminal in engineering I used previously.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
After a moment of fiddling with the panel next to the bridge entrance you think you are about to crack the security when suddenly the screen goes dark. The is a sound as if the system might be rebooting and screen flickers on again it displays a somewhat crude scene of what appears to be some sort of arena. The screen flashes CN1C-TR chooses NYSHAGORE! across the top and there is a small roar as a pixelated creature stalks into the picture. And then along the bottom three other creatures are suddenly displayed, Ksarloth, a greenish looking creature plant creature, Whirgeel, a long, dark hued creature that moves like it is suspended in water, and Shotruption, an orange skinned beast with smoke coming from its mouth and from between its claw.
 

Advertisement

Top