Starfinder Little House In The Vast

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Tara's head is on a swivel, but she's not quite fast enough to dodge the hit; she takes it in the shoulder, pinwheeling back.

She recovers, moves behind cover, and takes aim at the lashunta. She fires a shot from her laser rifle, but the hit's thrown her aim off.

OOC: Attack & Damage (VS. EAC): 1d20+5 7 1d8 2

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC:
You guys had a chance to regain stamina with resolve earlier? Unless I am misunderstanding how regaining stamina works, I think that would mean you are still just absorbing damage with stamina.
From the core rulebook (emphasis mine): "You can spend 1 Resolve Point to regain lost Stamina Points, up to your normal maximum. Using this ability requires 10 minutes of uninterrupted rest—if you’re interrupted partway through this process, you neither regain your Stamina Points nor lose the Resolve Point. You must take 10 consecutive minutes of uninterrupted rest to use this ability and cannot simply rest in intervals that total 10 minutes."

So did we take 10 minutes of rest? Reading back I thought not, but if so, my stamina points would be 3/8 and my hitpoints 13/13. And resolve points 2/3.

Kaodi

Hero
As he is deeply slashed by the lightforged doshko the man takes a started step back and squeezes the trigger while his rifle is pointed in Tara's direction, with the lance of laser fire whizzing by her and scoring the wall. The lashunta with the arc caster meanwhile, smarting from his wounds, turns his weapon on the most dangerous looking Sobec. A painful blast of electricity envelopes the vesk and then arcs towards the eponymous Sparky, but luckily neither seem too much the worse for wear. Only the driver seems to be able to keep his sights on his original target, though his aim has still not recovered and the shot of laser fire misses the android.

OOC: Sobec takes 4 electricity damge, Sparky takes 1. I assumed that you got a break while you were fixing the controls for the maintenance tunnels. Technically Skitter might not have been resting since he was working, but I am playing it a bit loose. I have not DMed Starfinder before, and have not done a lot of DMing period, so I want to try and give you guys the opportunity to use your recovery resources as much as I can until I get a better grasp of things. This round could have gone a lot worse for you guys, :D .

Zyzzy is impressed by the team already knowing to concentrate fire on the biggest threat first. She was unaware of her leadership abilities up until now. Setting that aside for the moment she takes another shot at the lashunta.

OOC: Attack vs KAC [roll0] Damage [roll1]

Kaodi

Hero
The lashunta will have a hard time using that arc caster anymore with a hole in his forehead. He falls backwards and the heavy weapon clatters to the deck.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sobec is hardly aware that the pain from being hit with electricity is not, in fact, coming from the bandit in front of him, but from the lashunta. Instead the vesk bites through the hurt and swings his starlight doshko again at the one who first hit him, wanting to bring him down fast before turning to the others.

OOC: Alright, thanks for the retrospective stamina points! Currently on: SP 0/8, HP 12/13, RP 2/3.

Photon attunement level 2
Attack (solar weapon): [roll0] for [roll1] slashing damage (includes photon damage)

Kaodi

Hero
Sobec brutally cuts down the laser rifle wielding ban... dead. Now there is only the driver. And he is sweating. Profusely.

Remove ads