• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starfinder Little House In The Vast

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sobec shuts up as they emerge from the cramped corridor and into the wider spaces. Realizing that combat is likely inevitable, the vesk grabs the tiny orbiting star right out of the air, and it transforms into a weapon immediately. A weapon made of pure starlight.

OOC: Stealth check: [roll0]
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Zyzzy whispers before the emerge, "Do we go back down and take out the forward guards or do we go straight for the bridge? I think we go back down first so they can't sneak up on us later. I doubt those on the bridge will come to support those not on the bridge."

OOC: Stealth: [roll0]
 



Kaodi

Hero
Stealthily creeping along is a bit touch and go, but you manage to reach the main "thoroughfare" without being detected. Peeking around the corner of a t-shaped intersection you see the bandit driver with another human and a lashunta, though this one is male. They appear to have set up a defencive position at the top of the stairs leading to the lower decks, and appear to be more heavily armed than those you encountered on the ramp. Suddenly though a movement from Sparky creates a faint tapping noise and one of the bandits looks behind - and spots you!

"They're behind us!" he shouts, turning and moving up along the corridor through the intersection, turning to take a shot at the biggest, most threatening target - Sobec, with his laser rifle. Your armour offers little protection again the burning hot beam.

OOC: Sobec takes 5 fire damage. I was hoping you guys would roll better for initiative, :\ . Tara is up.

You are all around the corner of the t-intersection, with the position the bandits were holding to the right. The one who is acted is now in clear view of all of you, on the left side of the intersection.

Initiative:
Human Male 14
Tara 12
Driver 10
Lashunta Male 10
Zyzzy 8
Sobec 6
Skitter 4
 
Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
A moment behind the first bandit the others follow suit and back along the corridor to where they can see you, and where they are now in between you and the way up to the bridge. The driver from before is carrying a laser pistol and takes at his fellow pilot, Zyzzy, but completely flubs the shot. And the last, the lashunta, turns and is revealed to by carrying a heavy arc caster, which he promptly fires on Tara. The Azlanti is washed in painful electrical energy, and then it jumps to Skitter, shocking him as well.

OOC: I should have just stuck to group initiative, sorry. In any case, Tara takes 8 electric damage and Skitter takes 5. You guys are all up. I hope you roll as well as that lashunta.
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sobec roars in pain as the shot penetrates his armour and burns into his skin, but his growl turns into an angry roar as the large vesk charges at his assailant. The starlight weapon seems to burn brighter as if responding to Sobec's anger, and the doshko shaped weapon slashes forward at the bandit.

OOC: Ouch, that hurts! It's tapping into my hp now.

Going into Photon attunement; currently level 1
Attack bandit (assuming I'm close enough for a melee attack): [roll0] for [roll1] (includes photon mode) slashing damage.

Current stamina points: 0/8
Current hitpoints: 11/13
 

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: You guys had a chance to regain stamina with resolve earlier? Unless I am misunderstanding how regaining stamina works, I think that would mean you are still just absorbing damage with stamina.
 

Zyzzy shoots at the lashunta with the heavier weapon. There is no external sign of joy that she hit the enemy for once. Then she ducks back around the corner. "I was not built for this."

OOC: Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
 
Last edited:

Skitters fur puffs out as he takes the damage from the arc caster. Skitter squeezes off a shot with his laser pistol and takes cover. Sparky fires off a shot with his pulsecaster at the Lashunta.

OOC: Laser pistol shot and fire damage: 1d20+2 14 1d4 3

Not sure if Sparky is within 30 ft of any of the enemy. Going to have him shoot. If he is not in range then let me know and I will edit a move into the post.

Pulsecaster shot and nonlethal electricirty damage: 1d20+3 15 1d4 3
 

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top