• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Could I get a couple uf zee smallest berries? I still haff some magic to be able to use, if I am of full health.

Lord_camulus

First Post
Noticing her wounds are more severe that previously thought Mariah uses her divine power to heal what she can of her afflictions. She then sees the tiefling head up toward the tower and decides to follow keeping some short distance behind the unpredictable fiend touched.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari solemnly hands two of the berries over to Heinrich, then looks around to the others. "Anyone else in need of healing? We should likely share these out for carrying as well . . . it will be easier to get them to those who might need them that way."

Scott DeWar

"Goot, but vhat about them?", asks the human from the baronies, gazeing at the two who are headed up the tower.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The stair is carved from the gray rock that makes up Roccino Isle and curves round so that Ashleigh, and soon after Mariah, disappear behind a mass of stone. The stair is wide enough for two to travel abreast, likely for ease in transporting goods up to the lighthouse. You've gone perhaps a third of the way up the stair when it opens up onto a small landing. If you choose to camp here then it'll be crowded but no more so than those few nights you were forced to spend on the longboat.

[sblock=Status]I need to know: are you camping overnight or continuing on? By my count, Ashleigh and Heinrich are both down four hit points; everyone else seems to be at full health. Mariah has used two first level spells and has two remaining. Lord Camulus, I see on your character sheet you've listed prepared spells. Oracles are spontaneous casters so you only need to note the numbers of spells available to cast and not specific preparations.

Current hit points
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Garnet            20  12   waraxe/none 
Ashleigh          16   [color=yellow]5[/color]   none/none
Heinrich          12   [color=orange]2[/color]   dagger/none
Mariah            15   8   bow/none
Pari              17  20   scythe/none
Tagaiwi           14  17   ----/none
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hold a moment, if you please, ladies!" Pari calls out to the two mounting the stairs. "We should proceed as a group, and with at least a little forethought. And there's healing to be done and had!"

Scott DeWar

Heinrich eyes the two small fruit dubiously, but eats them none the less after a minamal pause.

[4 of 6 hp]

Lord_camulus

First Post
Looking back at her companions still tarrying by the dead monsters Mariah desides it might be best if she slowed down a little to let the others catch up, but makes sure that she is still within ear and eye shot of Ashleigh in case more surprises pop out of the sea. When the others do catch up she collects two of the odd barries being offered and makes doubly sure that the seed perils are also collected and cataloged.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads