• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

GlassEye

Adventurer
With the jab of a fingernail Heinrich breaks open one of the smallest berries which falls into several segments. After he quickly downs two segments he feels a resurgence of health.

Giocco dashes up the stairs after Ashleigh, quickly catching and passing Mariah. In order to keep their employer in sight the others all follow but find him and the alchemist where the stairs open up onto a small landing. He is watching the woman mix small amounts of liquid taken from the vials nestled in the leather pouches of her bandoleer.

[sblock=Strange Fruit+]Bit of clarification, since it seems I haven't communicated this well:
Each of the five smallest berries is a self-contained Goodberry spell. They will break open into 2d4 segments that each gives back one hit point and provides the nourishment of a full meal. Eating two whole berries would be a bit Augustus Gloop-ish of you. :lol:

So, Heinrich's berry breaks open into seven segments (of which he ate two).

Also, there really isn't much reason to remain on the beach so I've progressed the party/thread up to the landing where you can decide whether to continue this day or not.

Current hit points
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Garnet            20  12   waraxe/none 
Ashleigh          16   [color=yellow]5[/color]   none/none
Heinrich          12   [color=yellow]4[/color]   dagger/none
Mariah            15   8   bow/none
Pari              17  20   scythe/none
Tagaiwi           14  17   ----/none
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari quickly passes one of the strange little berries to each of his comrades, keeping one for himself.

OOC: Unless one of the other speaks up for it, Pari will hang on to the larger fruits as well - not for his own use necessarily, he considers them to be for use by the party but is willing to carry them.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
seeing how well the first two segments wouked he takes two more and feels much to his releif, full in health (segments left:3) he is now at full HP

vl.arandur

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Thanks, GlassEye, for extrapolating my actions thus. :3 Sorry I wasn't around to post myself.[/sblock]

Ashleigh hums an old lullaby absently to herself as she mixes her bombs, watching herself carefully lest she make any mistake, yet moving swiftly and surely enough that to her companions, knowing the volatility of the items she handled, she must indeed seem reckless and dangerous.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari Kalikasan - Druid 01/Fighter 01

"I'm good to go on if everyone else is . . . I just wanted to make sure we all went together rather than stringing ourselves out too much."

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet looks warily up the stairway, toward the lighthouse. "I'd rather move on," she says. "I don't fancy sitting here and waiting for more of those things to find us."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A faint silver-blue glow shines from Heinrich's pendant and he raises his hand in a clinched fist. "I am ready too."

Remove ads