[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Pari's just eager to show the fighter types how tough he is. Mowgli's not a big fan of the '15 minute adventuring day' (as you know from my other games, SD ;)) but if it's necessary for survival we should rest.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Well, if you moved quickly there would still be a little time left on Heinrich's Shield spell, enough for the next encounter probably. Mariah still has one or two first level spells and the characters have other healing available. And everyone has decent if not downright good AC. It may be getting dark and Heinrich may be out of first level spells but overall you are in good shape. I know pot-shots with a crossbow isn't the best option for a wizard but sometimes that's the way it goes.[/sblock]

Lord_camulus

First Post
"If you all wish i can empower you front line types with a blessing from the goddess to help aid you in our next fight. It won't last to long but it should last long enough." Mariah grasps holy symbol tightly in preparation to call upon the divine powers. The symbol though simplistic compared to the more expensive silvered variety is quite elegant. It depicts a blindfolded woman grasping a longsword in one hand and a longbow in the other across her chest.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Vee go. Zis ting up zere ist not goink avay by itsef.
Come, vee go" He gesturs to the meatier of the gorup to lead onward.

"Vee clean later, Peri. I show you a trick or two to do it quick!"

GlassEye

Adventurer
A quick check of the room Giocco indicated was his father's room shows no sign of the small plant men that the boy hired you to dispatch for him. The only other way to go is through the door to the lighthouse tower proper. Cautiously opening the door shows a large circular room with piles of supplies, a narrow staircase that winds up the tower along the wall, and no sign of the plant men. The stair here hasn't been built for luxury. It is steep and narrow, only wide enough for one person to go up at a time. A faint and irregular tapping sound can be heard from above.

Giocco peers up the stair towards the upper levels. "That ain't natural." He shivers and steps back to let his army go ahead of him.

[sblock=OOC]In anticipation of combat to come, please include an initiative roll with your next post.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I'll take that blessing, if you don't mind. I'll leave it to you to decide the best timing." Pari looks up the stairs with resolve. "OK, no time like the present!"

The doughty Gnome leads the way up the narrow stairs, Tagaiwi at his heels.

Initiative (1d20+2=13)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
heinrich mentally redies a remembore effet while taking out his cross bow, cocking it and placeing a bolt in it. He lets the more martial peoples go ahead first.

ready(?) an action : shoot the first plant man he sees.

Vv oh, but that is not good vV He seems to be fussing with his crossbow as everyone prepares to continue on.

Last edited:

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet says nothing, but pauses a moment, looking expectantly at Mariah. Once her blessing is bestowed, Garnet grimly follows the gnome up the stairs.

Remove ads