[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I think it's working fairly well. I need to establish a set place for everyone to post those up - as it stands Satin Knights posted his on the Wiki, and the others on the ENWorld thread.

I may go into their Wiki pages and add a category, then request that they put them up there.

However, I seem to be one of the most relaxed GMs in regards to posting rate (maybe after IVV ;)). Probably what I'll do is end up putting in a caveat that if you haven't posted after 24 hours you run the risk of me posting for you, and if you have a general guideline for the way you want your character to act in those cases you should let me know.

Satin Knights gave me very detailed choices related to the specific battle and what might occur - that seems like a lot of trouble. Pretty much posting two or three actions for every one, and putting in enough detail for another person to get it. jackslate just said "At this level, he'll only cast one spell per combat, then he'll find other ways to attack." This is more general and doesn't depend on him keeping it updated as much.

mfloyd3

Explorer
OOC:

OK, this is the end of my first adventure, so let me make sure I understand what we need to do from here:
1) We each get 1205.5 gold as a share of the loot. Presumably, if we want one of the items and it is less than 1205.5, we confirm that no one else wants it and keep it. Yes? The only item Garnet wants is the parchment, which is a plot hook with no actual cash value.

2) Those with sufficient XP level up, posting changes in the wiki and requesting review in the LPF Character Submission thread.

3) Those interested in purchasing magic items use the Mystic Pearl thread with appropriate die rolls.

4) Characters enter the Dunn Wright Inn, where they will have a chance encounter that will change the course of their life forever. Again.

These do not necessarily have to happen in the order above, and can proceed in parallel.

Have I missed anything?

Also, GE, Garnet is dying to follow up on that parchment, so feel free to use her as part of the plot hook for the next game (and I'll be jockeying for a seat, of course!).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: All correct, except that character level ups have a different discussion thread for requests. I don't have a link right off hand, but it should be on the first page as I just approved Iosef Tellus' level up to second.

GlassEye

Adventurer
As of right now, the parchment is an open plot hook so any DM can use it if they want. I do have plans for it (I've been entranced with the idea of a Dwarven crusade since the beginning but thought I should start out with simpler ideas) but nothing on paper so if someone is faster than me they are welcome to use it. I'll just come up with something else.

When I do get ready, characters from this adventure will have dibs, then any dwarven characters after that. Only then would it be open to others so, if you want in, there will be a place for you.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
does anyone else want the bracers?if not, i do.

note to self
[sblock=plans]
if no one contests the bracers, then he will travel to the mystic pearl and attempt to purchase Jump and exped. retreat.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Pari doesn't want them, SD. GlassEye, doesn't sound like you have a timeframe set for your Dwarven crusade - if Pari's not off galivanting somewhere else when you're ready to kick it off I'd be interested.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I plan on waiting until 4 pm tomorrow before finalizing ownership.

[aside] At Mowgli : are you gunna be able to play in my homebrew game I am starting? [/aside]

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm getting ready to add unclaimed gear to the Mystic Pearl. The only thing I've seen anyone claim is the Bracers of Armor +1. No one wants the potions? Ioun Torch? Anything else?

Note: the 1205.5 gp does not include the time-based gold you earned for your time in LRoH.
Note: Consumables found and used during the adventure I counted from the treasure as a whole and not against any one individual's share since their use benefited the party as a whole.
Note: I updated everyone's Adventure Log. Level ups you'll have to take care of yourself.

Last edited:

Remove ads