Lo-Ping, a 13 level Healer

MithrasRahl

First Post
I built this character as an Aasimar and used the "buy back" rule to buy back his LA adjustment. He's only just behind the rest of the party in terms of EXP now, so I consider this a 13th level character, not 13th + 1 for racial Adj.

Lo-Ping, Cleric 5/Combat Medic 5/Radiant Servant of Pelor 3 (using Spontaneous Casting)

Str - 12 (10 + 2 for item)
Dex - 16 (14 + 2 for item)
Con - 14
Int - 10
Wis - 28 (18 + 2 Racial + 3 for levels + 5 item)
Cha - 10 (8 + 2 Racial)

BAB: +7/+2, HP: 94

Saves:
Fort - +13 (8 + 2 ability + 3 magic)
Ref - +12 (6 + 3 ability + 3 magic)
Will - +22 (8 + 9 ability + 3 magic + 2 RDoP ability)

AC: 31 (10 + 12 Armor + 6 Shield + 3 Dex)

Skills:
Concentraion - +17 (15 ranks + 2 ability)
Heal - +17 (8 Ranks + 9 ability)
Knowledge Religion - +9 (9 ranks)

Class Abilities:
Turn Rebuke Undead, Defensive Casting (+5 on Concentration when casting defensively), Mobility, Evasion, Field Healer (Heal as a move action), Spontaneous Heal (lose a 6th level or higher spell to cast Heal), Extra Greater Turning, Radiance (Light spells have illumination doubled, and work as if cast a level higher), Divine Health, Empower Healing (all healing spells from the Healing Domain are empowered at no extra cost), Aura of Warding (Caster and all allies within 10 feet get +2 to will saves), Healing Kickers (14 times a day you can add one of the following to any Conjuration (healing) spells: Sanctuary for 1 round at a DC of 29, +5 Reflex save for 1 round, or +1 to attack, saves vs fear and 13 Temp. HP, which last 1 minute or til the HP are depleted)

Feats:
Combat Casting, Dodge, Extra Turning, Augment Healing, Sudden Extend

Domains - Healing, Sun

Spells per day:
0 - 6
1 - 9 (6+3)
2 - 8 (6+2)
3 - 8 (6+2)
4 - 8 (6+2)
5 - 8 (6+2)
6 - 5 (4+1)

Basically this is a dedicated healer, his cure mass light does 1d8 + 24 x 1.5 for an average of about 43 HP to 13 allies, and at the same time can give them a sanctuary effect that requires a DC 29 Will save to overcome. I can't even begin to describe how many times this character has single-handedly saved the party.

That said, I know it isn't the very best it can be. Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, criticisms?

moritheil

First Post
MithrasRahl said:
Feats:
Combat Casting, Dodge, Extra Turning, Augment Healing, Sudden Extend

Domains - Healing, Sun

Basically this is a dedicated healer, his cure mass light does 1d8 + 24 x 1.5 for an average of about 43 HP to 13 allies, and at the same time can give them a sanctuary effect that requires a DC 29 Will save to overcome. I can't even begin to describe how many times this character has single-handedly saved the party.

That said, I know it isn't the very best it can be. Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, criticisms?

Which of those feats are set in stone? Dodge and Sudden Extend are questionable. I think Combat Casting is needed for Medic, and Extra Turning is for RSP.

MithrasRahl

First Post
Yeah, thats the only one I'm not married to. I was thinking if I couldn't find anything better it opened me up to Sudden Maximize and Sudden Empower.

Remove ads